RadioBanter

-   -   Activist Mark's photo (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85946-activist-marks-photo.html)

Billy Smith January 11th 06 06:53 AM

more steve insrpied lies

Whats wrong Stevie, you been outed again

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
cting some more ****

[email protected] January 11th 06 07:19 AM

more steve insrpied lies

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:53:56 GMT, "Billy Smith"
wrote:

Whats wrong Stevie, you been outed again

outed as what an asshole he was never in the closet about that.

in denile yes the closet no

"an old friend" wrote in message
roups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
cting some more ****

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 11th 06 10:20 AM

Activist Mark's Photo

wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 02:26:03 +0000 (UTC),
(NOGL)
wrote:
Mark's photo showed up on an activist page. He was part of a
rally last year, and you can see his pic at this url which he
didnt' want you to see.

http://membres.lycos.fr/gogomas/fist1.jpg

just another lie best you got steve

Typical "Mark". Your obsessive-compulsive issues are really hot
and heavy today.

But sorry again, Markie. Not me. Funny, but not me.

You're going to have to come to grips with the concept that there
are a LOT of other people out there, Mark, who find you as equally
ignorant, foolish and comical as I do.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 11th 06 01:20 PM

more steve insrpied lies

Billy Smith wrote:
Have you ever seen Bubba Boy actually have a original thought much less
anything intelligent to say.

That's rich, from "cut and paste" Davies............

wrote in message
On 8 Jan 2006 11:10:10 -0800, wrote:

And you can be their child molester mentor, since your priest daddy
molested you when you were younger.

clearly steves handiwork

[email protected] January 11th 06 04:15 PM

more of stve lying oh hum

wrote:
Mark's photo showed up on an activist page. He was part of a
rally last year, and you can see his pic at this url which he
didnt' want you to see.

http://membres.lycos.fr/gogomas/fist1.jpg

just another lie best you got steve

Typical "Mark". Your obsessive-compulsive issues are really hot
and heavy today.

realy and what medical license do you have in the mental health field

You claim I need to say anything on the subject but you are just and
LPN

But sorry again, Markie. Not me. Funny, but not me.

yes you either by your ow keybaord or by your inspriation both are
your resposiblity accrdoing to your words

You're going to have to come to grips with the concept that there
are a LOT of other people out there, Mark, who find you as equally
ignorant, foolish and comical as I do.

I know that full well

wht you need to face is that you are not even in DX range of reality

Steve, K4YZ