RadioBanter

-   -   NEENER NEENER NEENER (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85968-neener-neener-neener.html)

NOGL January 8th 06 06:35 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

We having policy discussion on amateur.radio.policy at Googles and
there no nosense from Markie or Stevie. We not let you on either and
you knows why. Hahahaha on you!!!!

N9OGL January 8th 06 06:59 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

YOUR A ****ING RETARD

TODD N9OGL

[email protected] January 8th 06 07:05 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

NOGL wrote:
We having policy discussion on amateur.radio.policy at Googles and
there no nosense from Markie or Stevie. We not let you on either and
you knows why. Hahahaha on you!!!!

But you still haven't ever gotten laid, fatty Davies.

N9OGL January 8th 06 07:09 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

In article , (NOGL) wrote:

We having policy discussion on amateur.radio.policy at Googles and
there no nosense from Markie or Stevie. We not let you on either and
you knows why. Hahahaha on you!!!!

your a ****ing retard!!!

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] January 8th 06 07:12 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

N9OGL wrote:
In article , (NOGL) wrote:

We having policy discussion on amateur.radio.policy at Googles and
there no nosense from Markie or Stevie. We not let you on either and
you knows why. Hahahaha on you!!!!

your a ****ing retard!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PKB, Toad Dog****.

[email protected] January 8th 06 07:55 PM

NEENER NEENER NEENER

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 13:09:31 -0600, N9OGL wrote:

your a ****ing retard!!!

Todd N9OGL

But I am theone who got you blocked at Googles! HAHAHAHAHA! Who is
retard now?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] January 9th 06 08:26 AM

sex obessed hams why

On 8 Jan 2006 11:05:48 -0800, wrote:

NOGL wrote:
We having policy discussion on amateur.radio.policy at Googles and
there no nosense from Markie or Stevie. We not let you on either and
you knows why. Hahahaha on you!!!!

But you still haven't ever gotten laid, fatty Davies.

grow up Mr slit or steve or wisman or all the nuts that reside in your
head