Old January 10th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default 3 nicks for steve at the same time

seen K4YZ at aol and stevrobeson at yahoo and at aol

why you hiding behind so many nick

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Old January 10th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
seen K4YZ at aol and stevrobeson at yahoo and at aol

why you hiding behind so many nick

No one is hiding, Markie.

Again, the SCREEN NAMES are all mine and are either my callsign or
my given name.

The "nick", properly the "nickname" is exactly the same for all
accounts, and that is "K4YZ", which is my FCC-issued Amateur Radio
station license.

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Just keeping up with the Joneses, Markie...

And Markie...you're LYING about only having 2 screen names active
on here.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more of feeble steve efort at hiding

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
seen K4YZ at aol and stevrobeson at yahoo and at aol

why you hiding behind so many nick

No one is hiding, Markie.

you are admiting to eing nobody?

Again, the SCREEN NAMES are all mine and are either my callsign or
my given name.

and the scren I have used were mine you point?

The "nick", properly the "nickname" is exactly the same for all
accounts, and that is "K4YZ", which is my FCC-issued Amateur Radio
station license.

so?

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Just keeping up with the Joneses, Markie...

meaning you agree i was neer doing anything worng you were just
bitching about it

And Markie...you're LYING about only having 2 screen names active
on here.

nope not lying used up one of the 2 and trotted out the next in seris

only 2 at time from mark

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
seen K4YZ at aol and stevrobeson at yahoo and at aol

why you hiding behind so many nick

No one is hiding, Markie.

you are admiting to eing nobody?

What's 'eing'...?!?!

Again, the SCREEN NAMES are all mine and are either my callsign or
my given name.

and the scren I have used were mine you point?

The "point" is not mine to make. It's yours. You keep stating
that I am "hiding". I am not.

The "nick", properly the "nickname" is exactly the same for all
accounts, and that is "K4YZ", which is my FCC-issued Amateur Radio
station license.

so?

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Just keeping up with the Joneses, Markie...

meaning you agree i was neer doing anything worng you were just
bitching about it

Of course you are doing things wrong, Markie. Stealing my wife's
ARRL remailer and creating screen names that defiled two dead people,
one a child, was pretty sick.

And Markie...you're LYING about only having 2 screen names active
on here.

nope not lying used up one of the 2 and trotted out the next in seris

only 2 at time from mark

I count five used in the last 96 hours.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steve lies some more

K4YZ wrote:

and the scren I have used were mine you point?

The "point" is not mine to make. It's yours. You keep stating
that I am "hiding". I am not.

The "nick", properly the "nickname" is exactly the same for all
accounts, and that is "K4YZ", which is my FCC-issued Amateur Radio
station license.

so?

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Just keeping up with the Joneses, Markie...

meaning you agree i was neer doing anything worng you were just
bitching about it

Of course you are doing things wrong, Markie.

no I am not
Stealing my wife's
ARRL remailer and creating screen names

wasn't stolen

that defiled two dead people,
one a child, was pretty sick.

no defilement occoured

And Markie...you're LYING about only having 2 screen names active
on here.

nope not lying used up one of the 2 and trotted out the next in seris

only 2 at time from mark

I count five used in the last 96 hours.

nope ore lies

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

and the scren I have used were mine you point?

The "point" is not mine to make. It's yours. You keep stating
that I am "hiding". I am not.

The "nick", properly the "nickname" is exactly the same for all
accounts, and that is "K4YZ", which is my FCC-issued Amateur Radio
station license.

so?

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

"K4YZ" is the "nickname". You're using Google so you've had to
use the same "create" screens. Ergo you should know better than to get
caught in such a lie.

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

I keep to 2 myself since I am posting in bulk threough Free agent and
cacthing other stuff on Google, have to use 2 nicks at a time what is
your excuse

Just keeping up with the Joneses, Markie...

meaning you agree i was neer doing anything worng you were just
bitching about it

Of course you are doing things wrong, Markie.

no I am not

Of course you are.

Stealing my wife's
ARRL remailer and creating screen names

wasn't stolen

Sure it was.

Are you W5AMY? Do you have HER authority to use HER e-mail
alias for USENET posting purposes?

Are you N8DOS? Of course not. Do you have his power-of-attorney?
I do!

that defiled two dead people, one a child, was pretty sick.

no defilement occoured

Sure it did.

And Markie...you're LYING about only having 2 screen names active
on here.

nope not lying used up one of the 2 and trotted out the next in seris

only 2 at time from mark

I count five used in the last 96 hours.

nope ore lies

Ore lies? Now you're a mining expert?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more steve ****

On 10 Jan 2006 11:59:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
seen K4YZ at aol and stevrobeson at yahoo and at aol

why you hiding behind so many nick

No one is hiding, Markie.

you are admiting to eing nobody?

What's 'eing'...?!?!

Again, the SCREEN NAMES are all mine and are either my callsign or
my given name.

and the scren I have used were mine you point?

The "point" is not mine to make. It's yours. You keep stating
that I am "hiding". I am not.

you are hiding

you claim the only reason to use a new screen is to hid therfore you
are hiding

keep track of your lies
more lies more flsuhed post
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 2nd 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Same Steve, Different Day, was: More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

Steve, steve, steve, steve, steve.

When are you going to learn to treat other people like you would want
to be treated?

It really IS that simple.

Old February 2nd 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Brain's Bovine Bowel Bombs

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

How ironic, Brain.

I've given YOU that same opportunity and you always rub it in my
face.

Funny how you can make aspurgences out of one side of your mouth
and then lament them with the other.......

Steve, K4YZ