RadioBanter

-   -   HAHAHAHAAH I made all you shit coawrds run awwy! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/86621-hahahahaah-i-made-all-you-shit-coawrds-run-awwy.html)

an_old_friend January 17th 06 04:21 PM

HAHAHAHAAH I made all you shit coawrds run awwy!

Now Im goin g to town and buy anew dress to celirbate!

an_old_friend January 17th 06 04:26 PM

HAHAHAHAAH I made all you shit coawrds run awwy!

I will buy a red one.

an_old_friend January 17th 06 04:31 PM

steve shits some more

an_old_friend wrote:
Now Im goin g to town and buy anew dress to celirbate!

why did you want this lie posted

K4YZ January 18th 06 10:23 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Now Im goin g to town and buy anew dress to celirbate!

why did you want this lie posted

I wouldn't call any post made about you buying a dress a
lie...Just bad taste.

You're definitealy a slacks or full length colloutes kinda
guy...Fat people like you have no business in a dress. Capri's would
be really pushing your luck.

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend January 18th 06 06:12 PM

truce

an Old friend January 18th 06 06:13 PM

truce

[email protected] January 20th 06 05:41 PM

steve shits some more

On 17 Jan 2006 08:31:56 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Now Im goin g to town and buy anew dress to celirbate!

why did you want this lie posted

shy steve

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups