RadioBanter

-   -   Los Angeles County differs with Len (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/86878-los-angeles-county-differs-len.html)

Dave Heil January 21st 06 06:36 PM

Los Angeles County differs with Len

The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:

"On a much larger scale, the Los Angeles County Fire Department (LAFD)
put out a call to recruit up to 500 Amateur Radio operators for their
Auxiliary Communications Service. In a press release on December 1,
Brian Humphrey, KG6IVD, reported that they will even help people get
their licenses to meet this need. (www.lafdacs.org)"

Go figure!

Dave K8MN

an old friend January 22nd 06 04:54 PM

dave lies again

Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:

the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

cmdr buzz corey January 23rd 06 06:38 PM

dave lies again

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:

the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

[email protected] January 23rd 06 08:04 PM

dave lies again

On 23 Jan 2006 10:38:12 -0800, "cmdr buzz corey"
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:

the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

figure it it or can't you do that without your wiriter mr Cratoon

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 24th 06 03:29 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:
the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

figure it it or can't you do that without your wiriter mr Cratoon

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

73

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 24th 06 04:35 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:
the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

figure it it or can't you do that without your wiriter mr Cratoon

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

73

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 24th 06 06:04 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
The February, 2006 issue of 'QST', page 12 under "Media Hits" says:
the truth is QST differs an organ of the ARRL

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

figure it it or can't you do that without your wiriter mr Cratoon

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 24th 06 06:40 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

cut

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 24th 06 07:32 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky. Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

an_old_friend January 24th 06 07:38 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

wrote:
more lies steve
raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.

nope I have n't
Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

[email protected] January 24th 06 07:45 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.

nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

an_old_friend January 24th 06 08:01 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

indeed the idea that I should run from doing a bt of pruneing does
escape me

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.

nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

nope

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

you are steve at leats til you stop hiding

[email protected] January 25th 06 04:53 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

indeed the idea that I should run from doing a bt of pruneing does
escape me

As do most things, you idiot.

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.
nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

nope

Yep.

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

you are steve at leats til you stop hiding

And you are still a ****ing idiot. Now go post under another one of
your other accounts.

[email protected] January 25th 06 05:55 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

why for using you to rattle steve robeson cage

hardly

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

[email protected] January 25th 06 09:26 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

wrote:

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

why for using you to rattle steve robeson cage

The only thing you are rattling is that bb inside your empty skull.

You aren't very bright, are you, Marky?

hardly

Thanks for admirtting it, fool.

Goddamn, you simply are a ****ing idiot, Marky.

K4YZ January 26th 06 10:44 AM

More Markie Mularkie

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a ####ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 26th 06 11:29 AM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 26th 06 03:03 PM

steve lies some more

On 26 Jan 2006 02:44:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a****ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

prove your assertion I am enrolled in mediciad

I wish I were

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 26th 06 04:46 PM

More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a ####ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration. Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

[email protected] January 26th 06 04:47 PM

More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

True, Marky is really sub-human.

an old friend January 26th 06 06:27 PM

steve the nazi, steve the liar

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration.

only the nazis did that osrt of thing stev
Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

exaclty none steve

[email protected] January 26th 06 06:32 PM

more shit from a steve

On 26 Jan 2006 08:47:33 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

True, Marky is really sub-human.

fist censohsip then theranting of a coward

[email protected] January 27th 06 04:48 PM

steve the nazi, steve the liar

raped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Run, Forrest, RUN!

You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration.

only the nazis did that osrt of thing stev

No, stupid, they did other atrocities.

Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

exaclty none steve

Wrong, stupid.

[email protected] January 27th 06 04:49 PM

more shit from a steve

wrote:
On 26 Jan 2006 08:47:33 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

True, Marky is really sub-human.

fist censohsip then theranting of a coward

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Nobody cares if your man-wife fists you, pervert.

[email protected] January 27th 06 05:05 PM

On 27 Jan 2006 08:48:48 -0800, wrote:

raped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Run, Forrest, RUN!

You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration.

only the nazis did that osrt of thing stev

No, stupid, they did other atrocities.

so they did

but the NAZI's also were one of the few nations (as were some US
states) to enage in compulry setrilzation of people deemd undesaible

Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

exaclty none steve

Wrong, stupid.

exactly right

I wish I were in Medicare

[email protected] January 27th 06 05:09 PM

more shit from a steve

On 27 Jan 2006 08:49:39 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 26 Jan 2006 08:47:33 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

True, Marky is really sub-human.

fist censohsip then theranting of a coward

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

Nobody cares if your man-wife fists you, pervert.

what man wife?

and it seems you do

why are you answering for steve?

mostly like becuase he has no answers of his own

[email protected] January 28th 06 04:12 PM

more shit from a steve

wrote:
On 27 Jan 2006 08:49:39 -0800,

On 26 Jan 2006 08:47:33 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

True, Marky is really sub-human.

fist censohsip then theranting of a coward

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

Nobody cares if your man-wife fists you, pervert.

what man wife?

and it seems you do

No, fool. Die of your AIDS.

why are you answering for steve?

You claimed I *am* Steve. Make up your pea brain.

mostly like becuase he has no answers of his own

His answers make more sense than yours do, faggot.

[email protected] January 28th 06 04:15 PM

steve the nazi, steve the liar

wrote:
On 27 Jan 2006 08:48:48 -0800,
wrote:

raped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest, RUN!

You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration.
only the nazis did that osrt of thing stev

No, stupid, they did other atrocities.

so they did

Too bad you weren't among them, Markie.

but the NAZI's also were one of the few nations (as were some US
states) to enage in compulry setrilzation of people deemd undesaible

Your parents should've aborted you, Marky.

Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

exaclty none steve

Wrong, stupid.

exactly right

You are saying I am right that you are stupid and wrong?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I were in Medicare

You're just on food stamps, eh?

an old friend January 28th 06 06:39 PM

steve the nazi, steve the liar

On 27 Jan 2006 08:48:48 -0800,
wrote:

cut
No, stupid, they did other atrocities.

so they did

Too bad you weren't among them, Markie.

too bad a sick ass like yourself is runing around wishing people to be
brutaly murdered

but the NAZI's also were one of the few nations (as were some US
states) to enage in compulry setrilzation of people deemd undesaible

Your parents should've aborted you, Marky.

Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.

exaclty none steve

Wrong, stupid.

exactly right

You are saying I am right that you are stupid and wrong?

nope
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I were in Medicare

You're just on food stamps, eh?

not that either

projecting again

K4YZ January 30th 06 01:09 PM

More Markie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
On 27 Jan 2006 08:48:48 -0800,
wrote:

cut
No, stupid, they did other atrocities.
so they did

Too bad you weren't among them, Markie.

too bad a sick ### like yourself is runing around wishing people to be
brutaly murdered

Oh...Well, maybe he could be more like YOU then, Markie...Wishing
murder AND forcible sodomy on others.

I wish I were in Medicare

You're just on food stamps, eh?

not that either

Markie's good at getting his age screwed up...Not too long ago he
was claiming he had been drafted when he was only 8 years old.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend January 30th 06 05:56 PM

learn to spell