RadioBanter

-   -   steve slit lies omse more (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87149-steve-slit-lies-omse-more.html)

[email protected] January 25th 06 05:59 PM

steve slit lies omse more

nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

you can forge such post of course but it matter not
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 25th 06 06:16 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have sex with men and you are a...well...you're male.

You are gay.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 25th 06 06:42 PM

steve leis again about medcial matters

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have sex with men and you are a...well...you're male.

you got that much right

You are gay.

then you lied, I am bisexual can't you ever tell the truth

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 25th 06 07:09 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

" steve leis again about medcial matters"

It's not a "medcial" matter, Markie...it's one of sociology.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have sex with men and you are a...well...you're male.

you got that much right

Of course.

You are gay.

then you lied, I am bisexual can't you ever tell the truth

You're gay.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 25th 06 09:18 PM

steve slit lies omse more

wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have admitted being queer, Marky. On more than one occasion.

[email protected] January 25th 06 10:43 PM

On 25 Jan 2006 11:09:24 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

" steve leis again about medcial matters"

It's not a "medcial" matter, Markie...it's one of sociology.

it is medical matter

you lied again

K4YZ January 26th 06 09:33 AM

More Markie Mualrkie

an_old_friend wrote:

" steve leis again about medcial matters"

It's not a "medcial" matter, Markie...it's one of sociology.

it is medical matter

Nope. Not unless you have an STD, in which case THAT is a
"medical matter".

Unless, of course, you also hold to the concept that many
physicians hold that altered sexual identity is a birth defect...?!?!

Is THAT your problem, Markie...?!?! Your deviant behaviour is due
to a screwed-up gene...?!?! Well THERE is someTHING else you can blame
on someONE else. Of course in this case it would be your own
ancestors.

you lied again

Nope. But YOU proved that you don't even understand your own
"condiction" any better than you comprehend English. And THAT is
pretty poor.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 26th 06 09:47 PM

More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have sex with men and you are a...well...you're male.

You are gay.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, how is this important to you? How is this important to RRAP?

[email protected] January 26th 06 09:52 PM

More Markie Mularkie

On 26 Jan 2006 13:47:44 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nope I am not

Of course you are, Markie.

prove it

Google has your posts, stupid. Anybody can look up the posts where you
admitted being gay.

I have never admitted to beig gay that is homosexual I am bisexual

You have sex with men and you are a...well...you're male.

You are gay.

Steve, K4YZ

cliping the atrubution on the next line
Steve, how is this important to you? How is this important to RRAP?

how is it important to anyone?