RadioBanter

-   -   New National CW Network Forming - Millions Of Americans Affected! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87168-new-national-cw-network-forming-millions-americans-affected.html)

[email protected] January 26th 06 12:27 AM

New National CW Network Forming - Millions Of Americans Affected!

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43

73 de Jim, N2EY

Jim Hampton January 26th 06 12:43 AM

New National CW Network Forming - Millions Of Americans Affected!

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43

73 de Jim, N2EY

:))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

[email protected] January 26th 06 01:41 AM

New National CW Network Forming - Millions Of Americans Affected!

Jim Hampton wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43

73 de Jim, N2EY

:))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Jim,

There will be Morse Code on this new network, too!

http://tinyurl.com/9emkq

73 de Jim, N2EY

an_old_friend January 26th 06 03:17 AM

fraud

wrote:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43
fraud and entirely unworthy of your past record I guess all the
procoders ar haveing mental meltdowns

K4YZ January 26th 06 10:20 AM

More Markie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43
fraud

It's pretty apparent that you didn't read the appended URL,
fatboy.

and entirely unworthy of your past record

Citing a news release from a reputable source is "entirely
unworthy"...?!?!?

I guess all the procoders ar haveing mental meltdowns

No...But it's apparent that you are, once again, not paying
attention to anything except your own posts!

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 26th 06 03:43 PM

Jim comits fraud in the and steve adds forgery and more doube standarda all around to thread such noble people these coderaren't

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ the frger again
wrote:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43
fraud

It's pretty apparent that you didn't read the appended URL,
fatboy.

how so?

it is clear that Nothing concerning the ARS was there
therefore esp from Jim and his hooror at len mentioning any porfessor

and entirely unworthy of your past record

Citing a news release from a reputable source is "entirely
unworthy"...?!?!?

indeed when it is done for deceitfull proposes

you are hypocrtie

I guess all the procoders ar haveing mental meltdowns

No...But it's apparent that you are, once again, not paying
attention to anything except your own posts!

more lies steve

I paid attetion Jim just comitted fraud in claiming the materail had
any place here

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 30th 06 04:50 PM

More Markie Mularkie

too_stupid_to_be_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ the frger again

What's a "frger"...?!?!?

Was that the sister ship to "V'ger" in Star Trek: The Motion
Picture?

wrote:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060124/nytu143.html?.v=43
fraud

It's pretty apparent that you didn't read the appended URL,
fatboy.

how so?

Because your response to Jim was one of your more ignorant ones.

it is clear that Nothing concerning the ARS was there
therefore esp from Jim and his hooror at len mentioning any porfessor

Remind me of when you were appointed moderator? And WHAT is a
"porfessor?"

and entirely unworthy of your past record

Citing a news release from a reputable source is "entirely
unworthy"...?!?!?

indeed when it is done for deceitfull proposes

How was it deceitful?

Can you PROVE that there was some immoral ir illegal purpose in
Jim's post?

Can you prove that it was ANYTHING other than a light-hearted jab
due to it's "CW" name...?!?!?

If not, the deceit is YOURS in calling Jim a fraud.

you are hypocrtie

I am?

What's a "hypocrtie"...?!?!

I guess all the procoders ar haveing mental meltdowns

No...But it's apparent that you are, once again, not paying
attention to anything except your own posts!

more lies steve

Nope.

It was apparent in the post.

I paid attetion Jim just comitted fraud in claiming the materail had
any place here

What "claim"...?!?!

And where is your warrant of promotion appointing you as
moderator?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 30th 06 05:40 PM

learn to spell steve