RadioBanter

-   -   a few words form BB netanyahu (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87242-few-words-form-bb-netanyahu.html)

an Old friend January 26th 06 09:14 PM

a few words form BB netanyahu

was watching BB netanyahu on fow news
a paraphrase
"you take take away fromt eh holocaost the ntotion than when a man
seems to threaten you you must believe him, and you must repell him"

Stve has thereatened me in various ways

he has threatened others

there is little choice but to try ans stop him

K4YZ January 30th 06 02:22 PM

More Markie Mularkie

nobodys Old friend wrote:

" a few words form BB netanyahu"

WHAT...?!?!?

was watching BB netanyahu on fow news
a paraphrase
"you take take away fromt eh holocaost the ntotion than when a man
seems to threaten you you must believe him, and you must repell him"

Stve has thereatened me in various ways

Nope.

he has threatened others

Nope.

there is little choice but to try ans stop him

As long as you continue YOUR attacks and defamation, there is
nothing YOU can do to stop me from persuing legal recourse in ANY
forum, Markie.

Nothing.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend January 30th 06 05:52 PM

few word from BB netanyahu

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:

" a few words form BB netanyahu"

WHAT...?!?!?

don't you know who that is

a former and tahnk to Hamas yesterday (or the day before) likely next
PM of Iseal

was watching BB netanyahu on fow news
a paraphrase
"you take take away fromt eh holocaost the ntotion than when a man
seems to threaten you you must believe him, and you must repell him"

Stve has thereatened me in various ways

Nope.

yep

he has threatened others

Nope.

"Dailing"

there is little choice but to try ans stop him

As long as you continue YOUR attacks and defamation, there is
nothing YOU can do to stop me from persuing legal recourse in ANY
forum, Markie.

you have been on the war path here in RRAP for years

never claimed I could stop you

Nothing.

looks like your "lwayer " is doing that fro me because having sat down
with a real lawyer and looked at your behavoir from the other end I
know you lack a basis for claiming damges in oney terms whcih means you
can't file

you have also claimed you werein no way damged by my action meaning no
CASE

Steve, K4YZ