RadioBanter

-   -   I finally saw Brokeback Mountain (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87249-i-finally-saw-brokeback-mountain.html)

Whinyslit Woger January 27th 06 02:15 AM

I finally saw Brokeback Mountain

I took my guy to the movies last night, and we saw Brokeback Mountain.
You know what? IT ISN'T ABOUT COWBOYS AT ALL! I WAS RIPPED OFF!

It is about sheepherders so there was no reason for those dudes to get
into a sleeping bag together when they had all those sheep outside.
Real sheepherders would have done like Todd and me do when we're in
sheep country.

[email protected] January 27th 06 04:36 PM

Whinyslit Woman Davies wrote:
I took my guy to the movies last night, and we saw Brokeback Mountain.

Did it remind you of the time you and your convicted felon brother went
to summer camp, Davies? You two were the original "brokeback mountian"
summer campers, weren't you, faggot?