RadioBanter

-   -   Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87265-another-one-my-many-site-nim-buster-sucks.html)

N9OGL January 27th 06 06:16 AM

Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS!

NIM SUCKS!!
http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

Whinyslit Woger January 27th 06 11:57 AM

On 26 Jan 2006 22:16:48 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
NIM SUCKS!!
http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

Anybody can post to NIM, because NIM isn't chicken**** like you.
Nobody can post to your chicken**** board, wannabe, so it don't
count.

N9OGL January 27th 06 12:07 PM

Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS!

Woger you freaking wookie, anyone can post on my board, there is no
password, just pick a nick and thats it. What does NIB stand for Nazi
Imbeciles Morons....so go back to your little NAZI Board and tell THOSE
pieces of **** that the REAL Todd Daugherty is ****ed off and I'm going
have those ****ing little blogs created by that ****ing fake removed.
So you and those little ****ing retards on NIB can eat **** and ****ing
die!!!!!

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

[email protected] January 27th 06 04:33 PM

Whinyslit Woman Davies wrote:
On 26 Jan 2006 22:16:48 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
NIM SUCKS!!
http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

So do you, Toad, you four eyed little cocksucker.

Anybody can post to NIM, because NIM isn't chicken**** like you.
Nobody can post to your chicken**** board, wannabe, so it don't
count.

Now, now, Davies, are you having a lover's quarrel with your gay lover
Toad so you can make up with him on Valentine's day?

[email protected] January 27th 06 04:34 PM

Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS!

N9OGL wrote:
Woger

Hey, Toad, you little lisping faggot, did you enjoy your meat?