RadioBanter

-   -   New York City's "Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio" Have Their Own Show! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87343-new-york-citys-most-dangerous-callers-talk-radio-have-their-own-show.html)

Gonzo January 29th 06 07:24 AM

ars Content?

Mental misfit from Michigan asked, "now why di you evade the question steve"

Just when this blithering idiot seems to have reached the azimuth of
unadulterated stupidity, he tops it with yet more stupidity.
Mark. You are obviously a very slow learner. You are not borderline stupid,
Mark....you are a full fledged, dyed-in-the-wool mentally challenged
vegetable.

[email protected] January 29th 06 08:09 AM

ars Content?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 02:24:49 -0500, "Gonzo" TrashTalker@nohome
wrote:

Mental misfit from Michigan asked, "now why di you evade the question steve"

Just when this blithering idiot seems to have reached the azimuth of
unadulterated stupidity, he tops it with yet more stupidity.

how is that?

Mark. You are obviously a very slow learner.

you base that on what steve that I refuse to play your games?
You are not borderline stupid,

well you are right there but not the way you think
Mark....you are a full fledged, dyed-in-the-wool mentally challenged
vegetable.

nothing but name calling

again the question stands for anyone to see

what was the ARS content of the thread

as I see it none just more to divertaionary **** we see so much of

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Slimy Roger January 29th 06 08:21 AM

ars Content?

Ok, what is "divertaionary "?

You seem to walk hand in hand with native stupidity.

Thanks for the laughs.

an old friend January 29th 06 08:21 AM

ars Content?

Slimy Roger wrote:
Ok, what is "divertaionary "?

You seem to walk hand in hand with native stupidity.

the fact that RRAp isn't worth the time or trouble to spll is well
known

and annouses only get answer wfrom me when they amuse me...

Thanks for the laughs.

K4YZ January 29th 06 02:56 PM

arse Content?

Granny wrote:
and annouses only get answer wfrom me when they amuse me...

Look at your response. Read it again.
The "amusement", dummy is all on your end.

There are remedial schools one can attend. Perhaps you should find one.

To be able to find "school", one has to be able to spell it!

Markie can't carry that in his head long enough to go from the
screen to the phone book.

And besides...Markie's already told us that HIS deficits are OUR
problem...The rest of the world is expected to learn how to deal with
him, not vice versa.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 29th 06 03:58 PM

ars Content?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 04:04:15 -0500, "Granny" anon@anon wrote:

and annouses only get answer wfrom me when they amuse me...

Look at your response. Read it again.
The "amusement", dummy is all on your end.

There are remedial schools one can attend. Perhaps you should find one.

why steve

I know you think RRAp is something akin ti English lit but it isn't
the trouble of speelchecking and such

[email protected] January 29th 06 04:39 PM

more lies from steve

On 29 Jan 2006 06:56:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Granny wrote:
and annouses only get answer wfrom me when they amuse me...

Look at your response. Read it again.
The "amusement", dummy is all on your end.

There are remedial schools one can attend. Perhaps you should find one.

To be able to find "school", one has to be able to spell it!

school

Markie can't carry that in his head long enough to go from the
screen to the phone book.

prove it

And besides...Markie's already told us that HIS deficits are OUR
problem.

not exactly
..The rest of the world is expected to learn how to deal with
him, not vice versa.

out right lie

I have it is only your problem IF you want to read my stuff

feel free to ignre it

it seems your freind dave has managed this

but you can't it seeems

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:08 PM

New York City's "Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio" Have Their Own Show!

The "Icelandic ISP" is just a proxy server, Toad, you ****ing idiot.

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:15 PM

again where is the ars content?

On 29 Jan 2006 09:08:23 -0800, wrote:

The "Icelandic ISP" is just a proxy server, Toad, you ****ing idiot.

where is the ars content

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:28 PM

Again, Mark C. Morgan makes a foll of himself

wrote:
On 29 Jan 2006 09:08:23 -0800, wrote:

The "Icelandic ISP" is just a proxy server, Toad, you ****ing idiot.

where is the ars content