RadioBanter

-   -   more of steve attacking other people not involed (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87500-more-steve-attacking-other-people-not-involed.html)

[email protected] January 30th 06 05:20 PM

more of steve attacking other people not involed

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any owman take another names?

this is hardly the place for that discusion

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 30th 06 05:46 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

Markie, WHY did you feel it necessary to create a whole new thread
in order to address this?

Wait...ALLOW me to tell YOU!

Because that way YOU cut out ALL OF THE ATTRIBUTES that show that
YOU were the one who introduced her callsign IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

Talk about hiding and evasion!

Sheeesh!

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

If you say so.

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any owman take another names?

I am sure "she's" a great "owman".

She probably get's you to say "ow" before she even raises a whip
to you.

And Markie...95% of all women in the United States take thier
husband's last name when they get married.

Obviously yours was one of those who didn't want anyone to know
"she" was "married" to you.

Can't say I blame "her".

this is hardly the place for that discusion

Why not? YOU brought her up.

Last week YOU created a whole new thread to "introduce" us to the
fact that your "squeeze" passed "her" Technician test last week. Now
it's "out there" and you're wenching about talking about "her"...?!?!

You keep telling me to "get this through your think skull" about
several subjects...

Well, your blockheadedness, get this through YOURS...

IF YOU DON'T WANT A SUBJECT DISCUSSED, DON'T BRING IT UP OR
DISCUSS IT YOURSELF IN THE NEWSGROUP!

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Did you?

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend January 30th 06 06:13 PM

steve trying to control my posting

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery

Markie, WHY did you feel it necessary to create a whole new thread
in order to address this?

becuase I choose to to that is your answer

I choose not to leave my respone buried in you more mark mularkie post

Wait...ALLOW me to tell YOU!

no

Because that way YOU cut out ALL OF THE ATTRIBUTES that show that
YOU were the one who introduced her callsign IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

Talk about hiding and evasion!

you try to hide everything under your mularkie I refused to acept that

K4YZ January 30th 06 06:28 PM

More Markie Mularkie

nobodys Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery

None at all. You're a moron that acts like a dimwited alien.

Markie, WHY did you feel it necessary to create a whole new thread
in order to address this?

becuase I choose to to that is your answer

I choose not to leave my respone buried in you more mark mularkie post

So just change the subject line like yo ALWAYS do.

Wait...ALLOW me to tell YOU!

no

Too late!

I already did it!

Because that way YOU cut out ALL OF THE ATTRIBUTES that show that
YOU were the one who introduced her callsign IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

B I N G O ! ! ! ! !

Talk about hiding and evasion!

you try to hide everything under your mularkie I refused to acept that

Markie, YOU are the one HIDING!

HIDING the fact that YOU are the one who brought your "wifes" name
into this forum, NOT ANYONE ELSE!

BUSTED!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend January 30th 06 06:46 PM

more lies

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery

None at all. You're a moron that acts like a dimwited alien.

more lies

Markie, WHY did you feel it necessary to create a whole new thread
in order to address this?

becuase I choose to to that is your answer

I choose not to leave my respone buried in you more mark mularkie post

So just change the subject line like yo ALWAYS do.

I choose to do something

Wait...ALLOW me to tell YOU!

no

Too late!

I already did it!

yes you did

[email protected] January 30th 06 07:05 PM

more of steve attacking other people not involed

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500, wrote:

From QRZ:

KD8CTL

cut
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?
howver

K4YZ January 30th 06 08:44 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500,
wrote:

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

It doesn't much matter. The point's been made.

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?

Oh, I don't know...How about 5000 years of tradition?

howver
this is hardly the place for that discusion

I notice that NO place is the place for any discussion when you
get yourself backed into a corner...Which is MOST of the time!

an Old friend January 31st 06 01:40 AM

learn to spell