RadioBanter

-   -   Fabulous Heil manor! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/88446-fabulous-heil-manor.html)

[email protected] February 14th 06 06:52 AM

Fabulous Heil manor!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...heil_manor.jpg

You say Wiseman has postage stamp size? You only have .825 acres!
Can you say hypocrisy?

From previous post:

Parcel# 5-006-002-573-251
..825 acres
Big Run
Liberty Dist.
20,640 gross HS net 26,640
3,960 assesed
16,680 "
Taxes 1/2 yr. 117.67

Isis February 14th 06 02:10 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

On 13 Feb 2006 22:52:35 -0800, wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

Why, thanks for that message ID! I looked in the thread it was
part of and found this usable quote from KC8JBO (remember him?):

"Yes, one can always tell a cowardly CHICKEN**** when he hides behind
anonymity." -- KC8JBO in message

I think I'll be using that quote as a sig. I think everyone should.

Isis February 14th 06 03:00 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

On 14 Feb 2006 06:31:52 -0800, Woger wrote:

Oh, the irony.....from Lloyd Davies, who hides behind "Isis."

Two problems: (1) I'm not Lloyd; (2) You think everyone is Lloyd.

I see you opened up a new Google account and are now using a Chinese
proxy server to access your account. Did Google boot you off your
"slit" account? Did someone complain to Microsoft?

It must suck to be forced to use a slow proxy, and it must suck to
be you.

------

[email protected] February 14th 06 03:07 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

I sissy Lloyd Davies wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 06:31:52 -0800, Woger wrote:

Oh, the irony.....from Lloyd Davies, who hides behind "Isis."

Two problems: (1) I'm not Lloyd;

Sure you are, Lloyd.

(2) You think everyone is Lloyd.

You think everybody is Roger Wiseman. Oh, the irony.

I see you opened up a new Google account and are now using a Chinese
proxy server to access your account.

Fatty, you see Roger everywhere. How about this: neither one of us is
Roger.
I still see you are hding behind Altopia, though.

Did Google boot you off your
"slit" account?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..you are a mentally ill retard, Lloyd.

Did someone complain to Microsoft?

You claimed Roger already lost his Microsoft account, retard..... make
up that pea brain of yours, pizza boy.

It must suck to be forced to use a slow proxy, and it must suck to
be you.

It sure does suck to be a 32 year old virgin and forced to work at a
high school kid's job like you do, pizza boy.

"Yes, one can always tell a cowardly CHICKEN**** when he hides behind
anonymity." -- KC8JBO in message

Ironic coming from a **** who hides behind Altopia. When is that going
to sink into that thick malformed skull of yours?

[email protected] February 14th 06 05:20 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

Lame Leroy wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 07:07:38 -0800, wrong as usual, Vile wote:
[FLUSHHHHHH]

Good, take that much needed shower.

LMDAO at the 'tard boy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Translation: Lameo retarded Davy is "Laughing My Dumb Ass Off"

cmdr buzz corey February 14th 06 11:02 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

Fatty, you see Roger everywhere.

Just mostly behind the curtains.

an old friend February 15th 06 06:10 AM

bs

wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

why are you so concerned with where people Live I means I don't like
Steve or dave, and would be happy to learn of there death arrestor
other misfortune but i don't chase folk

and yet you do

[email protected] February 15th 06 02:14 PM

Fabulous Heil manor!

commode buzz corey wrote:
Just mostly behind the curtains.

Just like you hide from behind Qwest.net.

70-58-168-153.clsp.qwest.net (70.58.168.153)

I wonder why that is?

[email protected] February 15th 06 02:16 PM

bs

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

why are you so concerned with where people Live I means I don't like
Steve or dave, and would be happy to learn of there death arrestor

Yes, pray for the death of davey...amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other misfortune but i don't chase folk

No, you chase little boys.

and yet you do

Wrong, retard. But you and your band of internet cornholers never do
get it right, K-Y boy.

K4YZ February 15th 06 02:19 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

Steve, K4YZ