Old February 19th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Roger II

Default Another lesson hard in trust, was: A REAL Ham Radio Discussion Board

well it might be kida hard remmebering somebody else carrer in the
Marines

It reminas my theory that Steve is exarmy wannbe marine. Maybe he
found an obit for Marine with his own name (or close) maybe he ran the
poor guy down

Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no boundaries.
Your stupidity continues to grow with each post.

Old February 19th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Roger II

Default A REAL Ham Radio Discussion Board

Il do neither

I certainly will not admit to lying when I am telling the truth

I am also not sortingthought the 100's of you **** posts looking for
something you still deny saying

Will you, for God's sake, try using English?

Old February 19th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 03:09:34 -0500, "Not Roger II" Woger@glendale
wrote:

Il do neither

I certainly will not admit to lying when I am telling the truth

I am also not sortingthought the 100's of you **** posts looking for
something you still deny saying

Will you, for God's sake, try using English?

I am

you OTOH clearly can't or will not follow USENET attrubtions

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 19th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
On 18 Feb 2006 04:02:09 -0800,

On 17 Feb 2006 18:21:47 -0800,

On 16 Feb 2006 15:37:57 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

For discussing REAL HAM RADIO stuff!!

Yet another monument by Toiddie to Toiddie.

so much for the Robeson promise of another 2 weeks of peace

What promise?

Quote it or admit you lied.

Steve, K4YZ

You implied we would have two more weeks of peace, then you renegged.

The only place where Mark went wrong was believing you. It's a lesson
we all must learn again and again and again. You are not to be trusted.

you are wrong

I did not believe him

I choose to point this new lie is all

and again you notice his instancethat only the rest of us must prove
anything

Steve need not prove anything

Steve will have his day of judgement.

sooner or later yes he will

indeed I suspect he hangs out here on RRAP since we can't get to him
physcialy remember the Hams I talked that called him a "Papa Oscar
Serria" when his call was mentioned

He has a hard time remembering his USMC career and what he did. But he
sure does remember being in MARS.

well it might be kida hard remmebering somebody else carrer in the
Marines

Steve says his father was an Army recruiter. Maybe he remembers his
father's career as his own.

It reminas my theory that Steve is exarmy wannbe marine. Maybe he
found an obit for Marine with his own name (or close) maybe he ran the
poor guy down

You're on to something. Maybe he switched services, they saw what a
screw-up he was, and that's why he had such a short career.

Old February 20th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

You know all about that lisp. Is that the one you exhibit when you are with
the Lavender Lads? I've never had a lisp so you need to go up your meds a
little bit.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Because Woger

But you are the one with the cocksucking lisp, faggot with aids.

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Roger

But, you are the one who brings up homosexuality, FAGGOT.
liar you bring it up every time you use the the nym I am repling to

You are a self-admitted homosexual, retard.

Old February 20th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

Default Donations, Woger??

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...
You know all about that lisp. Is that the one you exhibit when you are with
the Lavender Lads? I've never had a lisp so you need to go up your meds a
little bit.

Wogie went to the Moundsville sperm clinic this morning to donate. The nurse
handed Wogie a small, sterile glass two ounce container. Wogie looked at the
small container and told the nurse, "This will not do. I need something
larger, much larger."
The nurse, thinking Woger was bragging, came back with an eight ounce Dixie
cup and handed it to Woger. Woger once again told the nurse, "No, I need
something larger, much larger."

The nurse, calling his bluff, next brought a plastic bucket she had pulled
from the janitor's closet. Woger looked at the bucket and said, "This ought
to be about right."

As the nurse was closing the door to give Wogie some privacy she noticed
that Woger had dropped his pants and was sitting on the bucket. The nurse
told Woger that this is not how it is done and Woger looked up at her and
said, "You asked for sperm donors, didn't you? Well, I'm donating all the
sperm I gathered from the Lavender Lads last night."

Old February 20th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lisping Lloyd Davies aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
You know

The only one with a lisp is you Lardass! Besides the fact you are too
stupid to upgrade you don't want to get on HF with that lisp of yours.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 20th 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Donations, lloyd?

Not Roger but retard pizza boy Davies wrote:

Wogie went to the Moundsville sperm clinic this morning to donate.

Hey Lardass the plagiarist, he used your mouth to donate. And you
willingly swallowed.

Old February 20th 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

wrote:
Not Roger but retard pizza boy Davies wrote:

Wogie went to the Moundsville sperm clinic this morning to donate.

Hey Lardass the plagiarist, he used your mouth to donate. And you
willingly swallowed.

you obvisouly need to mental help go get it