RadioBanter

-   -   hope you happy now Todd lokced in his basemnt (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/88934-hope-you-happy-now-todd-lokced-his-basemnt.html)

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com February 19th 06 06:31 PM

hope you happy now Todd lokced in his basemnt

On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, (an_old_friend)
wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

why tell such lies?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Lloyd February 19th 06 07:36 PM

hope you happy now Todd lokced in his basemnt

On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

[email protected] February 19th 06 09:52 PM

hope you happy now Todd locked in his basemnt

Lloyd wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

That must be the wind rushing through your malformed, empty skull,
pizza boy!
Are you drunk on Sunday again, fake xtian?

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit.

And you and stalker boy Heil, Lardass!

Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman)

Geeze Lardass you post as two dozen different names. Keep guessing, you
and Davey boy need a new secwet decoder ring.

completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

So would you slitting your wrists, fatty. Then the internet wouldn't be
subjected to your daily whining like a ****.

BWHAHAHAHA says the **** living in the HUD section 8 apartment.

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com February 20th 06 12:58 AM

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:

On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Todd isn't locked up

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

K4YZ February 20th 06 02:40 PM

On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control.

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend February 20th 06 06:13 PM

hope you happy now Todd lokced in his basemnt

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve
On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

you are the source

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Dave is the next step up the ladder

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] February 20th 06 08:28 PM

hope you happy now Todd locked in his basemnt

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

you are the source

Wrong.

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

Dave Heil February 21st 06 01:55 AM

wrote:

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

I'd have posted Roger's/your accomplishments? There don't appear to be any.

On the other hand, there's a lengthy list of Roger's/your infamous
misdeeds. If Roger/you are so proud of Roger's/your accomplishments,
why not treat us to a few of them?

Dave K8MN

an_old_friend February 21st 06 05:27 AM

hope you happy now Todd locked in his basemnt

On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800, wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?

check google

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

why yes why do you ask?

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.

indeed

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

but you are right there

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

3rd from the bottom is still pretty poor