Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

[email protected] February 23rd 06 12:05 AM

Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

Toad Dog**** wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

It sure must be for you, Toad.

[email protected] February 24th 06 02:30 AM

wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Dave Heil February 24th 06 05:31 AM

Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Roger's standards are different.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] February 24th 06 01:06 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Roger's standards are different.

Yes, they don't include ex-streetwalkers.

[email protected] February 24th 06 01:06 PM

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Cool.

Roger's standards are different.

Dave K8MN

Yep.

While Brian likes those little Boiy Scouts.

[email protected] February 24th 06 01:06 PM

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Cool.

Roger's standards are different.

Dave K8MN

Yep.

While Brian likes those little Boy Scouts.

[email protected] February 24th 06 01:07 PM

Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

typo Boy Scouts

[email protected] February 24th 06 05:58 PM

Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

You need glasses! Her face must have on a ton of makeup to hide the
bags and wrinkles. That ex-Helsinki streetwalker sure did have lots of
mileage.

Why are you talking about Dave's wife? Is this really Steve with a
forged screen name?