Old March 2nd 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default R.R.A.P. destined long ago 2 B a shi+hole

Because I passed my extra the other day. ****ing moron.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "can't even pass no-code tech" Smith wrote:
Bwahahahhaha. I passed all the way from tech to general to extra. You're
dumbass

No you didn't, you already claimed to be a general, retard.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "fatass queer" Smith wrote:
VFP didnt get a retest letter like you did

No, like you he couldn't pass the test the FIRST time!

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:34:27 -0500, "Eric the Half-Bee"
wrote:

Many of you are wondering why R.R.A.P is such
a disaster, filled with all manner of loons, malcontents,
perverts, weirdoes and un-employable loosers.

The answer is VERY SIMPLE.

Think back to a few years ago when R. Hollingsworth
stated that he was going to clean up 20 and 75 Meters
of all the troublemakers and un-identified buffoons who
were clogging up 14.313, 3.894.5, 3.910, 3.865, 14.275
and elsewhere and send them all to Usenet where they
could go and "play" all day long in Cyberspace. . . . (remember??)

Guess what folks? K4ZDH did just that! Now all the
goofballs are RIGHT HERE in R.R.A.P. which is now
the FCC designated de-facto "holding cell" for all the
OTK's, the EVE's, the PZT's and JYZ's and all the rest of em.

Now you know, the rest of the story!

Enjoy.

Well, N0VFP gets on 20 meters with his puny signal and makes
unidentified comments with only a no-code tech.

nah Robeson and MD who went around looking reaseraching anyone they
dislike and dumping the fresh meat in front the pirania

Markie the retard admits he's fresh meat.

Old March 2nd 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Smoke some more dope loser. That way you can kill of the remaining few brain
cells you have left.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "lying sack of ****" Smith wrote:
Because I passed my extra the other day. ****ing moron.

More lies...You could barely pass your General.
After all, you had to bribe the VEs.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "fatass queer" Smith wrote:
VFP didnt get a retest letter like you did

No, like you he couldn't pass the test the FIRST time!

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 2nd 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Poor poor Roger, must be sad living in Maries house since the age of 40

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 1 Mar 2006 06:28:18 -0800,
wrote:

Billy "toodles" Smith wrote:
I must be a whiny slut Woger. He knows I does that with Tyrone the
black buck brotha all
the time

You sure do, lisping Toodles.

more sexual obession homosexaul that is

More hoping by the self-admitted homosexual Mark C. Morgan, who has
AIDS.

Old March 2nd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test

Billy "smokes cocks and dope" Smith wrote:
I'll smoke some more dope, you know I'm a sperm burping retard.

We know you do, Toad, you look like a pothead. You sure do suck those
cocks, though.

Smoke some more dope loser. That way you can kill of the remaining few brain
cells you have left.

Smoke some more cocks, Toad, that's wht you are good at, since you
haven't got any brain cells left. Isn't that why you aren't doing well
even in that ****ty community college?

Poor poor Roger,

Poor poor Toad, he guesses wrong again.

must be sad living in Maries house since the age of 40

It's even sadder that you are still living with YOUR parents, Toad.

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
On 1 Mar 2006 06:28:18 -0800,

wrote:

Billy "toodles" Smith wrote:
I must be a whiny slut Woger. He knows I does that with Tyrone the
black buck brotha all
the time

You sure do, lisping Toodles.
more sexual obession homosexaul that is

More hoping by the self-admitted homosexual Mark C. Morgan, who has
AIDS.

nope I am not homosexaul so i am not self admitted nor do I have AIDS

Liar.

but you claerly have an unhealthy is not pathogical obession with
homosexual sex get help

You clearly are a functional illiterate with AIDS.