RadioBanter

-   -   steve lies some more Oh Hum (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/89539-steve-lies-some-more-oh-hum.html)

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com February 27th 06 03:03 PM

steve lies some more Oh Hum

wrote
wrote:
nope you changed the subject to anti makr attacke thread

No I didn't.

yes you

Once again you prove that you are incapable of telling the truth
even in the face of Google archives.

I am telling the truth

That you are insisting that you are "telling the truth" in the
face of evidence to the contrary is even MORE lying, Morkie.

not when I was in fact telling the truth in the first place

Why do you do it?

I don't

You OTOH insit on lying constantly and then dening that you lied
dispite the archives

why do you do it

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar.

nope

Yep.

you are the pathological one and not just your lying

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ February 27th 06 05:59 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
wrote
wrote:
nope you changed the subject to anti makr attacke thread

No I didn't.

yes you

Once again you prove that you are incapable of telling the truth
even in the face of Google archives.

I am telling the truth

That you are insisting that you are "telling the truth" in the
face of evidence to the contrary is even MORE lying, Morkie.

not when I was in fact telling the truth in the first place

Why do you do it?

I don't

Sure you do...You did it again right there!

You OTOH insit on lying constantly and then dening that you lied
dispite the archives

English, Morkie! E N G L I S H ! ! ! !

"insist" "denying" "despite"

why do you do it

All of the above is true: You're a liar.

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar.

nope

Yep.

you are the pathological one and not just your lying

There's nothing "pathological" about pointing out your lying,
Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

N0VFP February 27th 06 08:13 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
wrote
wrote:
[...]

Markie has some organic brain damage.

an old friend February 27th 06 09:41 PM

lies from steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

1 lie
wrote

2 lies
wrote:

number 3

Why do you do it?

I don't

Sure you do...You did it again right there!

the only pones lying in this thread or the NG is You and Mr Slit

You OTOH insit on lying constantly and then dening that you lied
dispite the archives

English, Morkie! E N G L I S H ! ! ! !

I use english but you are too dishonest to to respond
why do you do it

All of the above is true: You're a liar.

nope you hiajacked this amany other thread to acomlish your sick end