RadioBanter

-   -   ANSWER: THOUSANDS MORE! MILLIONS! AKC WILL NEVER STOP! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/90199-re-answer-thousands-more-millions-akc-will-never-stop.html)

Steveo March 9th 06 12:07 AM

ANSWER: THOUSANDS MORE! MILLIONS! AKC WILL NEVER STOP!

"Dr.Death" wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message
Dont you people have anything else to do beside create aggravation
on this newsgroup!

Besides who cares, if you or someone wants to sell a cb amp.

This is a free country, the last time I checked!!!!

radio will.

NUTHIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

The same amount as you can do about amps...NUTHIN

We bust truck stops selling keyclown gear.
We slap amps of eBay DAILY.
You will NEVER stop the AKC.

Yet at anytime of the day or night I am able to buy export radios and
amps as large as my car. You are fighting a lost cause. I'm sure you
think it is a noble fight, but again you are wrong. You simply fight this
fight as you have nothing of REAL value to fight for. Some days I almost
feel pity for you and your kind as you will never find true inner
happiness as we that own the aforesaid equipment will always control your
life, your feelings Your emotions show with ever desperate post.

He has no fight, the only reason the cloaked aol-tard posts in rec.radio.cb
is to get a rise out of someone. (another ht ham)

-hamtards usually posts gay **** below here-

Steveo March 9th 06 02:41 AM

ANSWER: THOUSANDS MORE! MILLIONS! AKC WILL NEVER STOP!

wrote:
N8WWM has beaten you badly.

He beats his meat with a handful of crisco, look out for that felon. (word
to the wise)

AKC DOG March 9th 06 01:44 PM

AKC.ORG IS AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB .ORG !!!

WOOF WOOF

an_old_friend March 9th 06 04:20 PM

bs

AKC DOG wrote:
WOOF WOOF

on that note

Dr.Death March 10th 06 06:10 AM

AKC WILL NEVER STOP MAKING KEYCLOWNS CRY!

wrote in message
Put a garden hose in your ass.

Join the AKC and you too can show this much (none) intellect when flaming a
person.