RadioBanter

-   -   My international obligations mean I have to leave for a while (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/90352-my-international-obligations-mean-i-have-leave-while.html)

Woger March 11th 06 10:48 AM

My international obligations mean I have to leave for a while

I have to attend a UN meeting next week to discuss various weighty
issues on which I've been asked to contribute. When time permits, I
will return to these newsgroups and exchange further pleasantries with
the peons who post here.

Dave: Stay away from the UN building next week. You have been warned,
Stalker Boy.

an_old_friend March 11th 06 04:53 PM

bs

Woger wrote:
I have to attend a UN meeting next week to discuss various weighty

don't hurry back

Isis March 11th 06 05:24 PM

My international obligations mean I have to leave for a while

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:48:49 +0000 (UTC), Woger wrote:
*flush*

You are dreaming. All you do is sit inside your house with the blinds
drawn. You don't go anywhere unless the authorities come to take you
somewhere.

[email protected] March 12th 06 04:07 PM

My international obligations mean I have to leave for a while

Lisping cocksucker Lloyd davies sucking on Roger's Woger wrote:
I have to

Hey, Lardass, did you enjoy your meat?

[email protected] March 12th 06 04:08 PM

I sissy Davies wrote:
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:48:49 +0000 (UTC), Woger wrote:
*flush*

You are dreaming. So are you, Lardass

Following up to yourself, Fatass Davies? Tell us how you hid behind the
door of your filthy HUD apartment and shreiked "leave me alone" when
Oris stopped by.

an old friend March 12th 06 06:05 PM

My international obligations mean I have to leave for a while

wrote:
I sissy Davies wrote:

get help for your mental illness

Not Cocksucker Lloyd March 14th 06 03:13 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On 12 Mar 2006 08:08:39 -0800, Cowardly UnWoger wrote:

Following up to yourself, Fatass Davies? Tell us how you hid behind the
door of your filthy HUD apartment and shreiked "leave me alone" when
Oris stopped by.

Tell us again how

Tell us again how you didn't **** yourself when Oris Grimm came
calling, Davies. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd March 14th 06 03:14 PM

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
I sissy Davies wrote:

get help for your mental illness

Die of your AIDS.

an old friend March 14th 06 03:58 PM

wrote:
I sissy Davies wrote:

get help for your mental illness

Die of your AIDS.

like i said get help for your mental illness,

delsuions such as your need help

Lloyd March 14th 06 05:01 PM

On 14 Mar 2006 07:13:40 -0800, Secwet Woger wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
On 12 Mar 2006 08:08:39 -0800, Cowardly UnWoger wrote:

Following up to yourself, Fatass Davies? Tell us how you hid behind the
door of your filthy HUD apartment and shreiked "leave me alone" when
Oris stopped by.

Tell us again how

Tell us again how LIES

Tell us again how you cowered in the dark and wouldn't answer your
door when Leila Heil rang your doorbell.

Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHA!