RadioBanter

-   -   If Hiram Percy Maxim were alive today. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/90365-if-hiram-percy-maxim-were-alive-today.html)

SC March 11th 06 06:09 PM

If Hiram Percy Maxim were alive today.

He would show up at the next ARRL board of Directors meeting and start
clubbing people over the head with a wouff hong...

and I would fix it for him if it broke during the process. Can you beat
reason into the heads of a bunch of idiots?

SC

an_old_friend March 11th 06 09:03 PM

SC wrote:
He would show up at the next ARRL board of Directors meeting and start
clubbing people over the head with a wouff hong...

nah he die culthing at his heart

Larry K3LT March 12th 06 03:55 PM

SC wrote:
He would show up at the next ARRL board of Directors meeting and start
clubbing people over the head with a wouff hong...

and I would fix it for him if it broke during the process. Can you beat
reason into the heads of a bunch of idiots?

SC

Yeah, all he'd have to do is know there was a ham with a call sign like
"W5TIT." That would pretty much set him off.

73 de Larry, K3LT