Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 15th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default to steve and the NG

steve you complained abotut he minial volume of message derected at you
int your absense

well that was truely nothing

if you are back then back to flaming you

you cans top this at any time by simply agreeing to stop making sexauly
bassed attacks to stop involving the families aof poster to stop
posting the person info of people to stop threatening to off line
attacks on those that disagree with you

No apolgy is required by me, I know you can't apologize for your
misdeeds you lack the manhood to do so

to rest of the NG (expect mr slit) I apologize for feeling the need to
resume the flame war