RadioBanter

-   -   another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/91058-another-blast-stevie-accuses-nci-ploting-his-murder.html)

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 21st 06 05:53 PM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,

is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Chattanooga, TN

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an old friend March 22nd 06 03:44 PM

wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,

is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Chattanooga, TN

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

stil refusing to addrss your mis deeds

an Old friend April 9th 06 08:54 AM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

one day you might try address the fact you have spent years lying on
here

Retarded in Chassell April 9th 06 09:16 AM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

"an Old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
one day you might try address the fact you have spent years lying on
here

You are a blithering idiot.

an_old_friend April 9th 06 09:25 AM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

no just pointing the pattern of steve liying behavoir over the year

NCI has never plotted to kill him dispite his bombastic posts to contary

an Old friend April 10th 06 04:49 PM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

it is funny toread suchoveblown fluff from steve and watch him refuse
to admit to it

an old freind April 13th 06 11:08 PM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

still no answer coward

an old freind April 14th 06 04:36 PM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

well?

an old freind April 16th 06 02:15 AM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

again stev no answer

an old freind April 16th 06 07:17 PM

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

ah yes still noanwer