RadioBanter

-   -   day 92 ofthe lawsuit bluff (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/91571-day-92-ofthe-lawsuit-bluff.html)

an_old_friend March 28th 06 10:58 PM

day 92 ofthe lawsuit bluff

and god know how day on the arasting for "death Threats" EDec 05
comiting to mentalw ard jul o5 arresting to chalngeing Stave of his
death threat 99

K4YZ March 29th 06 06:54 AM

More Markie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
and god know how day on the arasting for "death Threats" EDec 05
comiting to mentalw ard jul o5 arresting to chalngeing Stave of his
death threat 99

More functionally illiterate garbage.

More Red Hatted Monkey dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance.

More Mark Morgan proving that I've been right all along.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend March 29th 06 07:29 AM

day 92

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
and god know how day on the arasting for "death Threats" EDec 05
comiting to mentalw ard jul o5 arresting to chalngeing Stave of his
death threat 99

More Red Hatted Monkey dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance.

just proving you a liar

More Mark Morgan proving that I've been right all along.

when did you start saying that i was proving you a liar

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 29th 06 09:27 AM

More Markie Mualrkie

lied to an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
and god know how day on the arasting for "death Threats" EDec 05
comiting to mentalw ard jul o5 arresting to chalngeing Stave of his
death threat 99

More Red Hatted Monkey dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance.

just proving you a liar

No, you've not. All you've done is proved you're the Red Hatted
Monkey that another has claimed you to be.

More Mark Morgan proving that I've been right all along.

when did you start saying that i was proving you a liar

You haven't. But I have shown how well you do the RHM two step.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend March 29th 06 05:32 PM

day 92

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an_old_friend wrote:

funy that you type as you contiue to lie
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
and god know how day on the arasting for "death Threats" EDec 05
comiting to mentalw ard jul o5 arresting to chalngeing Stave of his
death threat 99

More Red Hatted Monkey dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance.

just proving you a liar

No, you've not. All you've done is proved you're the Red Hatted
Monkey that another has claimed you to be.

I haam certainly porving you aliar where is your lawsuit

More Mark Morgan proving that I've been right all along.

when did you start saying that i was proving you a liar

You haven't.

then where is your lawsuit?