RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie thinks STD are spread over the internet? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/91776-stevie-thinks-std-spread-over-internet.html)

[email protected] March 31st 06 07:50 PM

Stevie thinks STD are spread over the internet?

rom stevie
I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant isiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ April 1st 06 04:10 PM

More Markie Mualrkie

wrote:
rom stevie
I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant idiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

Why do you continue to re-cycle this misquoted snippet into yet
another bandwidth wasting thread that clearly demonstrates your
illness, Morkie?

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

Sure you do.

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did

Your wife wouldn't allow it...He'd get jealous.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend April 1st 06 06:18 PM

steve lying shit

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
rom stevie
I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant idiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

Why do you continue to re-cycle this misquoted snippet into yet
another bandwidth wasting thread that clearly demonstrates your
illness, Morkie?

becusase you have neve answered it

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

Sure you do.

prove it

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did

Your wife wouldn't allow it...He'd get jealous.

a lie on many levels

Steve, K4YZ

where is your lawsuit