RadioBanter

-   -   stupid steve remark it is god for a laugh (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92046-stupid-steve-remark-god-laugh.html)

an_old_friend April 3rd 06 04:12 PM

stupid steve remark it is god for a laugh

from one of steve eforts at threadjacking
You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

I drive myself off? but I am still here I do wish you use the brain you
must have been issued

learn to use english properly befor you trash someone else

K4YZ April 4th 06 12:42 PM

More Markie Mularkie

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

I drive myself off? but I am still here I do wish you use the brain you
must have been issued

Thanks for demonstrating that you're too ignorant to have
assimilated the clue.

learn to use english properly befor you trash someone else

It was "right on"...Too bad YOU don't have adequate comprehension
skills.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend April 4th 06 04:40 PM

be steve or at least fake it

K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

yep

You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

I drive myself off? but I am still here I do wish you use the brain you
must have been issued

Thanks for demonstrating that you're too ignorant to have
assimilated the clue.

I have assimated that you don't use english as well as I dfo and you
blame your mistatkes on others

learn to use english properly befor you trash someone else

It was "right on"...Too bad YOU don't have adequate comprehension
skills.

Idiot.

be a man steve if can

BTW where is your lawsuit?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ April 4th 06 07:05 PM

More On Mark

cheated_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

yep

Mark, YOU continue to lie in the face of evidence to the contrary.

You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

I drive myself off? but I am still here I do wish you use the brain you
must have been issued

Thanks for demonstrating that you're too ignorant to have
assimilated the clue.

I have assimated that you don't use english as well as I dfo and you
blame your mistatkes on others

Re-read that sentence, Mork, then YOU understand why I am laughing
my butt off at you at this very minute!

You have "assimated" that you use "english" better than I
"dfo"...?!?!

And you think I make "mistatkes"...?!??!

I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

learn to use english properly befor you trash someone else

It was "right on"...Too bad YOU don't have adequate comprehension
skills.

Idiot.

be a man steve if can

I am one.

BTW where is your lawsuit?

Watching you do the Red Hatted Monkey jig, Mork.

Job well done.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend April 4th 06 07:59 PM

steve admit he has no word to take

K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

yep

where is your lawsuit?

[email protected] April 5th 06 01:54 AM

steve lies agin

On 4 Apr 2006 04:42:44 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

yep

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ April 5th 06 11:21 AM

More On Mark

wrote:

More Markie Mularkie

[email protected] April 13th 06 06:59 PM

more steve the coward

On 5 Apr 2006 03:21:59 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

still unable to answer anything piut put you