RadioBanter

-   -   (902) 425-6300 One of Marky's gay defenders! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92377-902-425-6300-one-markys-gay-defenders.html)

[email protected] April 7th 06 10:54 PM

(902) 425-6300 One of Marky's gay defenders!

One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

an old friend April 7th 06 11:04 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:11 PM

Mark C. Morgan pervert

assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

Liar, you call him up and have phone sex!

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Just you and Toad and Davies...BWHAHAHAHAHA Die of your AIDS, Marky.

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:25 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

my guess is he realy a friend of your since you so desperately want MY
number

As usual, your guess is wrong, dumbass. You frequently call phone sex
lines.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

Marky admits he has AIDS.

nope
get help

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:29 PM

Mark C. Morgan of N. River Road in Chaassell, MI has AIDS!

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

my guess is he realy a friend of your since you so desperately want MY
number

As usual, your guess is wrong, dumbass. You frequently call phone sex
lines.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

You mean you prefer sex with little boys, that's wht your police sheet
says.

Marky admits he has AIDS.

nope

Yep.

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:31 PM

gte help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

You mean you prefer sex with little boys, that's wht your police sheet
says.

no I don't mean that

If I meant I would have said so

U-Know-Who April 7th 06 11:42 PM

get help

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

an old freind April 7th 06 11:46 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

U-Know-Who April 8th 06 12:15 AM

get help

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

an old freind April 8th 06 12:18 AM

get help

U-Know-Who wrote:

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

only if it got all the content of his will that might be worth it

but not my type

an old freind April 8th 06 12:38 AM

get help

Big Red Ham wrote:
wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

HEY! i just called that number!

get help

Steveo April 8th 06 12:42 AM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting
hang up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother
one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

Kalifornia would have a new Governor?

U-Know-Who April 8th 06 12:43 AM

get help

U-Know-Who wrote:

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.
truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

only if it got all the content of his will that might be worth it

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

an old freind April 8th 06 12:53 AM

get help

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

U-Know-Who April 8th 06 01:24 AM

get help

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

So, no attraction to females at all?

an old freind April 8th 06 01:29 AM

get help

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

So, no attraction to females at all?

fully attracted to female and a wider variety of gal than guys
althogugh I don't like "boyish" gals very well. I am more likely to be
attracted to any random gal than any random guy but I enjoy both (esp
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

an_old_friend April 8th 06 05:47 PM

get ehlp

Tony Roma wrote:
On 7 Apr 2006 16:32:22 -0700, "Big Red Ham"
wrote:

alone. WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

just the raving of a lunatic

Dr.Death April 8th 06 08:53 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

That's good. I don't want to be on his list though.

an_old_friend April 8th 06 10:00 PM

get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

That's good. I don't want to be on his list though.

you don't make it no one afradto give his/her name is included

[email protected] April 9th 06 05:37 PM

Retard Marky, the only shorts up in a knot is your pink panties, faggot!

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie likes older black men!
He must get that from his mommy the crack-whore.

So, no attraction to females at all?

fully attracted to female and a wider variety of gal than guys
althogugh I don't like "boyish" gals very well. I am more likely to be
attracted to any random gal than any random guy but I enjoy both (esp

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits his perversity!

at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot. You
lack the ability to tie up anything into a knot, you are a dumbass.

[email protected] April 9th 06 06:42 PM

get help

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:

wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass. Looks like that bothers you that you
were raped and people make fun of it. You deserved getting raped,
Markie.

at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.

both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua. You have been reduced to
spamming with the "get help" whine that you've heard countless times
yourself, offline.

an old freind April 9th 06 06:44 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:

wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass.

yesyou did post it
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.

both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

[email protected] April 9th 06 06:57 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:
wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass.

yesyou did post it
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.
both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

You are too stupid to see it. You are reduced to yipping your little
"get help" whine.

an old friend April 9th 06 07:17 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

get help

[email protected] April 9th 06 09:31 PM

Marky whines loudly!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

an old freind April 9th 06 11:41 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

now go run along wisen and get help

[email protected] April 10th 06 01:53 PM

Retard Marky Morgan spams

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.
now go run along wisen and get help

an old freind April 10th 06 04:13 PM

get ehlp

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.

nope you have kida kill the newsgruop but i will let you in on a secert
this is far from the only i wirte

now get help
now go run along wisen and get help

[email protected] April 11th 06 01:50 PM

Marky, you can't write!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.

nope you have kida kill the newsgruop but i will let you in on a secert
this is far from the only i wirte

BWHAHAHAHA Marky the drunk slobbers another mangled sentence.

an old friend April 11th 06 07:18 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[email protected] April 12th 06 02:07 PM

Mark Morgan spams!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

get help

Yes, your output of bull**** is quite enormous. Too bad your tiny thing
between
your legs only makes you even more sexually frustrated. Is that why you
resent sexual topics, Markie?

an old freind April 13th 06 07:31 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[email protected] April 14th 06 01:55 PM

Poor tiny Markie

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Yes, your output of bull**** is quite enormous. Too bad your tiny thing between
your legs only makes you even more sexually frustrated. Is that why you
resent sexual topics, Markie?

get

Markie's admission of his tiny sex organ and his sexual frustration,
noted.

[email protected] April 14th 06 03:54 PM

get help

wrote:
get help

[email protected] April 16th 06 12:05 AM

get help

get

Markie's admission of that his sexual organ is a clit, noted.

an old friend April 16th 06 01:52 AM

get help

wrote:
get help

[email protected] April 16th 06 04:53 PM

Retard Marky, just give up, loser.

raped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Marky confirms he has a clit.

an old friend April 16th 06 06:59 PM

get help

wrote:
get help

[email protected] April 17th 06 01:32 PM

Stupid Marky

raped by an old friend wrote:
get real I have a clit

I see you're faithful to the ostrich method.

an old freind April 17th 06 06:26 PM

get help

wrote:
get help