RadioBanter

-   -   40 year old Markie lives here! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92378-40-year-old-markie-lives-here.html)

an old freind April 11th 06 07:47 PM

gte help

wrote:
Billy "fatassed cocksucking pizza BOY" Smith wrote:
wrote:
Billy "talentless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

Did you know I get porked behind the trailer
again

Yes, I know you do, especailly when you visit pedophile Steve Holsten.

a pedophile would not be intersted in Lloyd or most other adults

[email protected] April 12th 06 01:13 PM

Retard Marky has the mental age of a 6 year old, too!

wrote:
Billy "talentless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

Did you know I get porked behind the trailer
again

Yes, I know you do, especailly when you visit pedophile Steve Holsten.

a pedophile would not be intersted in Lloyd or most other adults

Except Lardass Lloyd is like you, Marky, his mental age is about 6
years old. Holsten did molest his newborn son, and Holsten's son just
recently got arrested for child molesting.

[email protected] April 14th 06 01:59 PM

Markie Morgan the parrot

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
Billy "talentless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

Did you know I get porked behind the trailer
again

Yes, I know you do, especailly when you visit pedophile Steve Holsten.

a pedophile would not be intersted in Lloyd or most other adults

Except Lardass Lloyd is like you, Marky, his mental age is about 6
years old. Holsten did molest his newborn son, and Holsten's son just
recently got arrested for child molesting.

get help

MARKIE want a cracker?

an old friend April 14th 06 03:41 PM

gte help

wrote:

get help

MARKIE want a cracker?

sure thing but you can't even aford one wismen

get help

[email protected] April 16th 06 12:24 AM

Retard MARKY can't afford to put up a grand!

assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:

get help

MARKIE want a cracker?

sure thing but you can't even aford one wismen

How would you know what he could or could not afford, dumbass? You are
so stupid, Markie.

an old friend April 16th 06 01:51 AM

get help

wrote:
get help

[email protected] April 16th 06 04:56 PM

Marky confrims he was lying!

raped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get