RadioBanter

-   -   chrome, single band Superstar 3900- which PLL? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92505-re-chrome-single-band-superstar-3900-pll.html)

Big Red Ham April 9th 06 09:05 PM

chrome, single band Superstar 3900- which PLL?

Richard Stockton wrote:
I'm wondering which PLL the chrome faced, single band (no frequency counter)
10 meter Superstar 3900 has?

Thank you,
Rich

it doesn't matter rich. the ss3900 is not authorized for use in the
citizens radio service.

an old friend April 9th 06 09:08 PM

get ehlp

Big Red Ham wrote:
Richard Stockton wrote:
I'm wondering which PLL the chrome faced, single band (no frequency counter)
10 meter Superstar 3900 has?

Thank you,
Rich

it doesn't matter rich. the ss3900 is not authorized for use in the
citizens radio service.

you got it right it doesn't matter but not for the reason you "think"

Big Red Ham April 9th 06 09:25 PM

get ehlp

an old friend wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
Richard Stockton wrote:
I'm wondering which PLL the chrome faced, single band (no frequency counter)
10 meter Superstar 3900 has?

Thank you,
Rich

it doesn't matter rich. the ss3900 is not authorized for use in the
citizens radio service.

you got it right it doesn't matter but not for the reason you "think"

STFU and go suck more ve cock.that way you can chat with "slow
blow-job" on 75!

Big Red Ham April 10th 06 05:12 AM

get ehlp

an old freind wrote:

fag slapped

help with what? finding cock for you? get you uptown lover dr deaddick
to do your pimp'in.