RadioBanter

-   -   Taking back rrap from the slimers (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92742-taking-back-rrap-slimers.html)

[email protected] April 26th 06 03:27 PM

Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
raped by an old freind wrote:
get help

Markie, you are so fat, when you waddle down the street, your stomach
bitchslaps you.
get help

Poor Markie, receding hairline and fatass.

yes the hairlineis receding that is because I am a normal male

No, you are a balding child molesting pervert.

care to
add that withe the fact my car unlike dave Hiels is RED

Just like a faggot to have a pink car. BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie 's car is
pink.

well at least I am no dnager that you would reconize me if we were in
the same room

Don't bet on it, fatso.

why not?

Because all know you can't scrape up any money.
You've welched before, you'll welch every time.

even if you did you just hide away like you do at your home now wehn
anybody comes to call

You hide behind a post office box, Markie.

an Old friend April 26th 06 04:59 PM

get help

wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where
wrote:
raped by an old freind wrote:
get help

Markie, you are so fat, when you waddle down the street, your stomach
bitchslaps you.
get help

Poor Markie, receding hairline and fatass.

yes the hairlineis receding that is because I am a normal male

No, you are a balding child molesting pervert.

only in your demented dreams

care to
add that withe the fact my car unlike dave Hiels is RED

Just like a faggot to have a pink car. BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie 's car is
pink.

nope red bright red you see lots of them from Dodge they seem to think
that red is the favored colour

well at least I am no dnager that you would reconize me if we were in
the same room

Don't bet on it, fatso.

why not?

Because all know you can't scrape up any money.

I mange 500 hunerd this morning (or rather last when my oldest Pc died
and horible death

You've welched before, you'll welch every time.

I have never welched Id have to make and LOSE a bet first

an old freind April 27th 06 03:17 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where

To anywhere, chicken****.

lying again then

well at least I am no dnager that you would reconize me if we were in
the same room

Don't bet on it, fatso.

why not?

Because all know you can't scrape up any money.

I mange 500 hunerd this morning (or rather last when my oldest Pc died
and horible death

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Marky, he just admitted he couldn't scrape up
a grand again.

nopoe you are lying
Nice admission your ****ty 486 computer finally took a dump.

in point of fact i never had a 486

the pc that deid was apentium 2

You've welched before, you'll welch every time.

I have never welched Id have to make and LOSE a bet first

No, you never have the money to put up, do you?

I certianly I have offered but you refuse to accept the bet
get help

[email protected] April 28th 06 01:36 PM

Retard Mark Morgan fails to get a clue

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where

To anywhere, chicken****.

lying again then

You certainly did.

nopoe you are lying

Yep. You admitted it.

in point of fact i never had a 486

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits he doesn't even have a 486, but a cheapassed
computer !

the pc that deid was apentium 2

Liar. And what's an "Apentium2" what is that, cheap **** made in
Mexico? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I certianly I have offered

Yes, but nobody will let you suck them off, eh, faggot? They don't want
your AIDS.

an old freind April 28th 06 03:02 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote: Retard Marky sure wouldn't make the trip!

will not ake the trip where

To anywhere, chicken****.

lying again then

You certainly did.

nope i made the trip to town yesterday in fact will again today or
tomarrow at the latest

in point of fact i never had a 486

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits he doesn't even have a 486, but a cheapassed
computer !

nope you reading ability fails you again Wismen I admitted thatI never
own a pc ith a 486 chip I went from the 386 seris to a pentium chip
driven one

get help