RadioBanter

-   -   An interview with my ex wife (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92943-interview-my-ex-wife.html)

AB8MQ April 17th 06 09:46 PM

An interview with my ex wife

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] April 18th 06 01:14 PM

Translation: An interview with one of Lardass Davies' fantasies

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:
http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

[email protected] April 19th 06 02:30 PM

Billy "Dumbass pizza BOY" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

an_old_friend April 19th 06 06:48 PM

hmm gues I was wrong it have been Wismens real wife

wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

he mst have got it right like your Bankruptcy Wismen

Billy Smith April 20th 06 06:20 AM

wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

Interesting that she doesn't live in Hillsborough County any more. You
lived in Hillsborough County which is part of the Tampa Bay metropolitan
area. I know Florida very well Wussman and it must suck to be caught in
your own lies. Not to mention that she admitted in the posting that she
had went away to jail as well. She didnt say where she lived now except
the stated place in Key West.

Interestingly she had a knowledge of the projects and where Woger worked
as well. Sounds like Scheissman got busted again.

[email protected] April 20th 06 02:34 PM

Retard Marky confesses: hmm gues I was wrong

wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

he mst have got it right like your Bankruptcy Wismen

Wrong, dumbass. You, like him never do get it right, DUMBASS!

an old freind April 20th 06 02:40 PM

hmm gues I was wrong it have been Wismens real wife

get help

Billy Smith April 21st 06 06:10 AM

wrote:

wrote:

Lardass Davies, not AB8MQ wrote:

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/a...rticleID=95646

BWHAHAHAHA Lardass is so stupid, Regina Wiseman isn't Roger's ex wife,
you ****ing idiot! Davies ****s up again!

Try harder, pee wee Davies!

Spin and lie

That's what you do best, hmmmm, dumbass Davies. Regina Wiseman isn't
Roger's ex-wife, stupid, considering the county she lives in is over
200 miles from where Roger lived in Florida. If you knew anything,
you'd at least try to get somebody in the same county he lived in, not
just somebody who has the same last name. But you are just an
incompetent fat ****ing retard, aren't you?

he mst have got it right like your Bankruptcy Wismen

Wrong, dumbass. You, like him never do get it right, DUMBASS!

Bwhahahahaha. Rocket scientist. I got it right and you know I got right.
Which explains why your so ****ed, hahahahhahahahaha.