RadioBanter

-   -   like i said steve I can mange to out do you at your own game (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93001-like-i-said-steve-i-can-mange-out-do-you-your-own-game.html)

an old freind April 18th 06 05:59 AM

like i said steve I can mange to out do you at your own game

and you can't stand that fact

get over it and get alife

you lie and and have caught many times

K4YZ April 18th 06 06:03 AM

More Markie Mualrkie

an old freind wrote:
and you can't stand that fact

The fact that you're an idiot..?!?!

On no, Morkie...I can stand that quite well.

get over it and get alife

I do have a life, Morkie.

That's why my posts here have slacked off since the weather's
gotten warmer.

Unlike you, I don't have any desire to sit in front of the
computer all day and night.

you lie and and have caught many times

Uhhhh..., no, but I HAVE caught YOU many times is right!

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind April 18th 06 06:07 AM

like i said steve I can mange to out do you at your own game

like i said you are caught in almost evry post lying

get a lif

an old freind April 18th 06 06:13 AM

like i said steve I can mange to out do you at your own game

get a life steve and stop lying about me