RadioBanter

-   -   why is steve so bound to his lie that I receive welfare (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93044-why-steve-so-bound-his-lie-i-receive-welfare.html)

an old friend May 23rd 06 05:00 PM

get help

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend confused himself again.:

yes I am male

Maybe.

make up your mind

YOU seem to think you're a female, Mork.

not to a sane fellow

But you're not very sane now, are you?

nope

You perpetuate acts seemingly intended to bring about your own
demise, publically brag about being a liar, cheat on welfare and admit
to being a sexual deviate.

I do nothing inteded bring about my desmise

I poke at bully that has made years of idle threats

I don't brag about lying I don't cheat on welfare ir admit to being a
diavant

you just can't tell the truth

but that let you out

that I like the full range of sexual options in my partner makes you
think I don't know what gender I am, is part of YOUR delusions

It's not MY delusions...It's YOU perversion.

it is your delsuion

What's a "delsuion"...?!?!

you don't and you clai to be a nurse

just beiev Taylor was was even fully human from birth is another
delsuion

She was. And moreso than you'd ever hope to be, Mork.

no she was amass of tissue that you if you had had any decency would
have been aborted

Why? To start with, her condition wasn't diagnosed in utero.

becuase you negleted to
And
then I wouldn't have done it anyway as it would have been fetucide

and you admit you brought that oor dear to life becuase you sick
prevertions as well
..

where?

Where you admitted in a public forum that you are cheating on
public assistance.

I made no such admsiion

I investigated and found out you're on welfare.

not possible

Not only "possible", but "done".

nope

you are lying

Stop lying.

I am not lying

where is your proof?

In your own words.

nope

YOU have state over and over that you lie habitually.

so?

Mork.

mark

Morkie.

mark

Sheeeesh...You can't even spell your own name correctly, Mork!

nope you can't

it is mark

you can't get it right can you?

Sure I can.

Proper names are capitalized in English, Mork.

lying again steve

I know...I keep getting it from you, Mork.

no you get out of your sick mind

And you repeated your deceitful post again!

I occasionaly use deecit esp when defending myself form sucha
decietfull person as yourself

Thanks for saving me ther trouble of digging up one of your other
"I am a liar" quotes, Mork.

yw

care to try telling some truth yourself

were your other children the result of being a Cuckold?

Will your insurance pay off your wife for your suicide, Mork?

steve I am not going to die

Sure you are. Not today...Not tomorrow. But you will die as
assuredly as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, Mork.

well you got that right, but in exactly the seame sense as I can say
the that will die and very liekly you will dies before me

you know you are making idle threats to try and scare me

Nope.

yes you are

you got away withthat years ago with one shot one kill but that dog
don't hunt no more

Gavi used to hunt?

Gav does enjoy hunting Steve

she is capple of many thing

that mass of semihuman flesh you called a daughter never could by wht
Iread

so you just lied again

Nope.

yep

if yu typed it is good bet that it is lie

Steve, K4YZ