RadioBanter

-   -   Im here and Im queer (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93291-im-here-im-queer.html)

an old freind June 23rd 06 04:45 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

That's because your head is up your ass, Marqueer!
nope

Yep. Along with your colon cancer!

you are obseesed with cancer and asses

You sure are defensive about your perversions, Marqueer!

not a ward their about what you claim are my prevetions

it is a simple I don't have cancer thankfully nor am I obessed with
asses

you are an ass and you neeed to (wait for it)

get help

[email protected] June 25th 06 03:13 PM

Get me!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

That's because your head is up your ass, Marqueer!
nope

Yep. Along with your colon cancer!
you are obseesed with cancer and asses

You sure are defensive about your perversions, Marqueer!

not a ward their about what you claim are my prevetions

it is a simple I don't have cancer thankfully nor am I obessed with
asses

you are an ass

Yes, you are obsessed with asses, you'd like my rather plump one!

Hi,

My name is Lloyd Austin Davies. I have been dick sucking for 31 years.
I have given blow jobs to blacks, whites, hispanics, orientals. I give
blow jobs regardless if you are gay, straight or bi.
I learned to give blowjobs when my daddy Ray stuck my lips on his hard
cock. I even have my own usenet message board,
alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies. My preference is for boys under
the age of 12 although I'll **** any child. I am HIV-positive so I
service the aids crowd. I don't charge. If you like to use my services,

please give me a call right away

Lloyd Davies
710 S Clinton St Apt 202
Athens, AL 35611-3582
(256)233-4396
(256) 232-3000

an old friend June 25th 06 03:58 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

you are an ass

Yes, you are obsessed with asses, you'd like my rather plump one!

no interest in it wismen you slutty whore
get help

[email protected] June 26th 06 01:12 PM

Retard Markie

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

you are an ass

Yes, you are obsessed with asses, you'd like my rather plump one!

no interest in it wismen you slutty whore

No you'd rather suck off your shemale wife! BWHAHaHA!

an old freind June 26th 06 04:59 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

you are an ass
Yes, you are obsessed with asses, you'd like my rather plump one!

no interest in it wismen you slutty whore

No you'd rather suck off your shemale wife! BWHAHaHA!

if I had a shemale wife sure but unde r no condiction would I ever want
sex with you Wismen
get help

an old friend June 27th 06 03:32 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

[email protected] June 28th 06 03:25 PM

Retard Markie spams twice again!

an old freind wrote:
get

Aww, is fatass Markie so upset he had to spam his widdle self twice?
BWHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm glad you get so angry you have to spam twice, fatass. It makes me
feel all warm inside that you are so easily manipulated.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

an old friend June 28th 06 04:07 PM

get help sicko

wrote: