RadioBanter

-   -   Join gag now, gays against God. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93596-join-gag-now-gays-against-god.html)

Slow Code April 28th 06 07:45 PM

Join gag now, gays against God.

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Tony Roma wrote:
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:54:39 GMT, Skirt Chaser
wrote:

You said a mouthful. Oh and I agree with you. It just aint natural!

funny it occours outside of man and outside the primates in nature all
the time

Normal and natural? Not. More like gays against god.

I knew one day you'd push the gay agenda. The ARRL gave you a forum, you
should send'em a thank-you note and renew your membership.

SC

an_old_friend April 28th 06 10:16 PM

blame the posters not the ARRL

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:

You said a mouthful. Oh and I agree with you. It just aint natural!

funny it occours outside of man and outside the primates in nature all
the time

Normal and natural?

yes indeed

Only man chooses to resrict such contact
Not. More like gays against god.

not my god I serve a loving set of gods that does not give a person
feeling and desires and then creuly demand he or she refairn form them

I knew one day you'd push the gay agenda.

I don't push any gay agenda I simply tell it like it is

The ARRL gave you a forum,

no they did not give me a forum I had no need of the ARRL helps in
getting my license

Indeed they ohave opposed evcery effort to make the license sytem sane
you
should send'em a thank-you note and renew your membership.

nope

SC