RadioBanter

-   -   PRAISE ALLAH! N9OGL loses his second dsl provider! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93713-praise-allah-n9ogl-loses-his-second-dsl-provider.html)

Muhamed Akhbar April 30th 06 08:07 PM

PRAISE ALLAH! N9OGL loses his second dsl provider!

CTI has killed Toad's dsl account for violating its acceptable use
policy. Now Toad will have to return to using dialup, or else get a
cable broadband connection. Toad is quickly running out of broadband
providers.

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

an_old_friend April 30th 06 08:42 PM

get help

Muhamed Akhbar wrote:
CTI has killed Toad's dsl account for violating its acceptable use
policy.

you know this How more likely Todd has just been busy If I worked out
of some other location than my home I would not be on all that often
myself

Lloyd April 30th 06 10:07 PM

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar wrote:

CTI has killed Toad's dsl account for violating its acceptable use
policy. Now Toad will have to return to using dialup, or else get a
cable broadband connection. Toad is quickly running out of broadband
providers.

People on his blog at http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com are confirming
what you just posted. Tood's home machine hasn't been connected to
the net since last Friday. That's something he's never done before,
because all his fellow Lolicon users wouldn't be able to access his
bbs. Just think of all the people who are currently being deprived of
cartoon kiddie porn. Don't it make you cry?

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

an_old_friend April 30th 06 10:43 PM

get help

Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Not Roger II May 1st 06 07:11 AM

get help

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Muhamed Akhbar wrote:
CTI has killed Toad's dsl account for violating its acceptable use
policy.

you know this How more likely Todd has just been busy If I worked out
of some other location than my home I would not be on all that often
myself

You are next, Mark.

Lloyd May 1st 06 09:05 AM

On 30 Apr 2006 14:43:51 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Muhamed Akhbar does, and he wants to cut off your satellite
connection. You probably don't even remember what it is that you did
to set him off.

Not Lloyd II May 1st 06 09:26 AM

wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Muhamed Akhbar does, and he wants to cut off your satellite
connection. You probably don't even remember what it is that you did
to set him off.

Don't confuse Mark. He cannot even spell Mumahhed, Hmmud, aklebar, mummie or
whatever the Hell his name is. Heck, Mark is not sure what a konntun,
conteshun, statelight, or flashlight is for that matter.
Don't confuse Mark any more than he is. Now he will go outside and check out
his stallight, or satlyte, or dihs for hddins mics that Mumahhed, Hmmud,
aklebar putted on his roof. He already hears Steve's voices in his head.
Nest conment wil be Markie tellying us to get hlep.

You are next, Mark.

an old friend May 1st 06 02:41 PM

get help

Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Muhamed Akhbar does, and he wants to cut off your satellite
connection.

if he is real ybe he does OTOH nothing alters the turth of My statement
You probably don't even remember what it is that you did
to set him off.

if he were real all I had to do a breathe I am american after all

Lloyd May 1st 06 03:09 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:07:29 +0000 (UTC), Muhamed Akhbar wrote:

Next, our jihad will target Mark Morgan, the satan of Michigan. His
satellite service should be cut off soon.

Why do the people of Afghanistan dislike him so much? Inquiring minds
want to know.

as far as I know no one in that nation even knows my name

Muhamed Akhbar does, and he wants to cut off your satellite
connection.

if he is real ybe he does OTOH nothing alters the turth of My statement
You probably don't even remember what it is that you did
to set him off.

if he were real all I had to do a breathe I am american after all

He's probably quite real. His host name (joma.dr.ag) can be looked up
via DNS, and it has an IP address of 209.237.241.170. Better inform
your next of kin. Akhbar got Todd, and now he's after you. How
scary.

an_old_friend May 1st 06 04:41 PM

gte help

Lloyd wrote:
On 1 May 2006 06:41:33 -0700, an old friend wrote:

He's probably quite real. His host name (joma.dr.ag) can be looked up
via DNS, and it has an IP address of 209.237.241.170. Better inform
your next of kin. Akhbar got Todd, and now he's after you. How
scary.

only to a paranoid

get help