RadioBanter

-   -   One of Marky's neighbors! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93807-re-one-markys-neighbors.html)

Not Lloyd II May 2nd 06 01:57 AM

One of Marky's neighbors!

"Lloyd Davies, lisping cocksucker" wrote in message

Chadwick Kuivanen
17310 N River Rd
Chassell, MI 499169431
Phone: 906-523-4349

Still stalking, huh, Wiseman?

an_old_friend May 2nd 06 02:30 AM

just another flame thread

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"Lloyd Davies, lisping cocksucker" wrote in message

Chadwick Kuivanen

Still stalking, huh, Wiseman?

of course he can do nothing nothing else

but calling chad will not do much for you he is convinced that I serve
the antichrist already since i refuse to kill the dandilion growing my
yard

[email protected] May 4th 06 04:09 PM

just another flame thread

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
of course

Markie slurps the fat ass of Lardass Davies........

but calling chad will not do much for you he is convinced that I serve
the antichrist already since i refuse to kill the dandilion growing my
yard

Markie admits his yard is unkempt and weed filled. That explains why
the Chassell city council have written at least 20 citations to him for
it.

Big Wally May 5th 06 07:18 AM

One of Marky's neighbors!

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"Lloyd Davies, lisping cocksucker" wrote in message

Chadwick Kuivanen
17310 N River Rd
Chassell, MI 499169431
Phone: 906-523-4349

Still stalking, huh, Wiseman?

Roger is the type of guy that creates the ****ty environment that he
lives in. He has practically no life and no friends. That would be hell
enough for him. So in reality he is creating his own hell rather than
creating his own heaven. So now he gets to sleep in his own ****ty mess
and well its not like he didn't ask for it.

[email protected] May 5th 06 01:24 PM

One of Marky's neighbors!

Big Walleye wrote:
Roger is the type of guy IKYABWAI from ****ty drawers Davies

That makes you whine like a ****, fatass. Tell us why your co-workers
don't want to be near you because you never take a shower or change
your **** and **** stained clothes, pizza BOY.