RadioBanter

-   -   Breaker, Breaker, Breaker. After the next major dumbing-down, ARRL will give membership discounts again. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93915-breaker-breaker-breaker-after-next-major-dumbing-down-arrl-will-give-membership-discounts-again.html)

Slow Code May 4th 06 12:42 AM

Breaker, Breaker, Breaker. After the next major dumbing-down, ARRL will give membership discounts again.

That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

an_old_friend May 4th 06 02:06 AM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

Slow Code May 5th 06 01:15 AM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but during
the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar membership
discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new dumbed down exams.
The six dollars was the amount it took to take a test at a VE session that
year.

SC

an old friend May 5th 06 04:13 PM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but during
the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar membership
discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new dumbed down exams.
The six dollars was the amount it took to take a test at a VE session that
year.

well the fee swas 6 buck when i took my test about 10 year ago

but you do sound like the fellow still whining about about Incentive
licesning

SC

Slow Code May 6th 06 01:01 AM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but
during the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar
membership discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new
dumbed down exams. The six dollars was the amount it took to take a
test at a VE session that year.

well the fee swas 6 buck when i took my test about 10 year ago

but you do sound like the fellow still whining about about Incentive
licesning

Outcome based licensing.

There's a lot of us that feel that way.

SC

an old freind May 6th 06 01:23 AM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but
during the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar
membership discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new
dumbed down exams. The six dollars was the amount it took to take a
test at a VE session that year.

well the fee swas 6 buck when i took my test about 10 year ago

but you do sound like the fellow still whining about about Incentive
licesning

Outcome based licensing.

There's a lot of us that feel that way.

grow that was almsot 60 years the wine is very sour now

SC

[email protected] May 10th 06 03:33 PM

when has the ARRRL ever given a discount

assraped by an old freind wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but
during the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar
membership discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new
dumbed down exams. The six dollars was the amount it took to take a
test at a VE session that year.

well the fee swas 6 buck when i took my test about 10 year ago

but you do sound like the fellow still whining about about Incentive
licesning

Outcome based licensing.

There's a lot of us that feel that way.

grow that was almsot 60 years the wine is very sour now

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Billy Smith May 10th 06 04:18 PM

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in
egroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in
glegroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

That's their way to try & put a happy spin on it and fill corporate
coffers.

where have they ever done this

You wouldn't remember this because you were just a CB'er then, but
during the first major restructuring, the ARRL gave a six dollar
membership discount to new hams and upgraders that passed the new
dumbed down exams. The six dollars was the amount it took to take a
test at a VE session that year.

well the fee swas 6 buck when i took my test about 10 year ago

but you do sound like the fellow still whining about about Incentive
licesning

Outcome based licensing.

There's a lot of us that feel that way.

grow that was almsot 60 years the wine is very sour now

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker, what's your excuse for being a Cocksucker
Roger? Or did your mommy teach you best. Look that way you could earn a
living rather than find a way to hold a job, which would be that you
would obviously **** it up. Moron.

[email protected] May 15th 06 02:38 PM

Billy "Lardass Lloyd " Smith wrote:
wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in
egroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in
glegroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

[...]

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

[email protected] May 15th 06 07:48 PM

Cocksucking Markie Morgan steps up for fellow queer Davies

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want, You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts. You are a ****ty flamer.

an old freind May 15th 06 09:35 PM

get help

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want,

I certainly if I want
You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

get help.

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:28 AM

Spammer Mark Morgan posts twice!

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!
get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want,

I certainly if I want
You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

an Old friend May 16th 06 02:27 AM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

therefore you are proven in error
get help

Billy Smith May 16th 06 07:46 AM

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want, You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts. You are a ****ty flamer.

Consider that flaming is the only thing you've accomplished in your
crappy life doesn't say much for your waste of talent

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:38 PM

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want, You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts. You are a ****ty flamer.

Consider that flaming is the only thing you've accomplished in your
crappy life doesn't say much for your waste of talent

BWHAHAHAHAHA and what have you done, fired pizza BOY? Nothing. You
can't get a decent job or even keep a high school kid's job, or get
past the training wheel ham license!BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:41 PM

Retard Mark Morgan can't even spell his own name!

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

facts are
facts.
and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

therefore you are proven in error

You can't even spell your own name correctly, stupid.

an old friend May 16th 06 06:38 PM

get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 07:56 PM

Learn to spell your own name, Marky!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
wrote:

[restore]

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^

[/restore]

therefore you are proven in error

You can't even spell your own name correctly, stupid.

get

Get help so you can at least spell your own name, fool.

an old freind May 16th 06 09:16 PM

get help

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd May 18th 06 02:04 PM

Retard Morgan spams!

an old freind wrote:
get

Learn to spell your name yet, dumbass?