RadioBanter

-   -   real Scumbags... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94011-re-real-scumbags.html)

U-Know-Who May 6th 06 03:23 AM

real Scumbags...

"Fred" wrote in message
On 5 May 2006 17:01:02 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

I have earn mine I have my medal from the army as well as a nice limp

you are a coward yopu chalnge to fight a man you know to be disabled
you get off on beating a cripple?

such a scumabg you clearly are

Then why do you challenge him then, gimp? Who is the coward? Who hides
behind his supposed disability? Who uses his strange sexual
preferences as a shield? So you are a retarded cripple with nothing
better to do so you troll Usenet. Are you bored now that your
neighborhood won't let you near the children anymore?

an_old_friend May 6th 06 03:44 AM

real Scumbags...

wrote:

I have earn mine I have my medal from the army as well as a nice limp

you are a coward yopu chalnge to fight a man you know to be disabled
you get off on beating a cripple?

such a scumabg you clearly are

Then why do you challenge him then, gimp?

I haven'e challenged him i have labeled him
Who is the coward?

you and he
Who hides
behind his supposed disability?

who does
Who uses his strange sexual
preferences as a shield? So you are a retarded cripple with nothing
better to do so you troll Usenet. Are you bored now that your
neighborhood won't let you near the children anymore?

nope