RadioBanter

-   -   ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94427-echolink-back-n9ogl-repeater.html)

N9OGL May 14th 06 12:57 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

The N9OGL repeater on 146.835 once again is tied into echolink. This
link allow amateur operators from around the world to communicate to
central Illinois. The repeater will be also be going through some
changes as N9OGL is planning to spend $1500.00 to upgrade the system by
putting the antenna on a higher antenna, remove the 2 antenna system
and by some duplexers and placing a EAS SYSTEM on it. These changes
will take place this some and are already in the works as we speak.

N9OGL REPEATER
146.835 -600khz
POWER 40 WATTS
ANTENNA HEIGHT TRANSMIT 20 ft
RECIEVE 50 Ft

ECHOLINK
K9GO-L
NODE NUMBER #185474

N9OGL May 14th 06 02:05 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

I don't do kiddy porn, I'm into Anime,...so you'll have to talk to
someone else about your sick ****!

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL REPEATER 146.835
ECHOLINK K9GO-L

Lloyd II May 14th 06 02:25 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

The N9OGL repeater on 146.835 once again is tied into echolink. This
link allow amateur operators from around the world to communicate to
central Illinois. The repeater will be also be going through some
changes as N9OGL is planning to spend $1500.00 to upgrade the system by
putting the antenna on a higher antenna, remove the 2 antenna system
and by some duplexers and placing a EAS SYSTEM on it. These changes
will take place this some and are already in the works as we speak.

N9OGL REPEATER
146.835 -600khz
POWER 40 WATTS
ANTENNA HEIGHT TRANSMIT 20 ft
RECIEVE 50 Ft

ECHOLINK
K9GO-L
NODE NUMBER #185474

We will be sure to head right there, Toddie Boy. Maybe we can talk about
Kiddie Porn.
You blinking idiot.

Not Lloyd II May 14th 06 05:14 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't do kiddy porn, I'm into Anime,...so you'll have to talk to
someone else about your sick ****!

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL REPEATER 146.835
ECHOLINK K9GO-L

I've seen your "anime", Toad. It is "sick ****" of the most vile kind. I
once had a sample of a graphic that you had on your porn site, a drawing of
an adult male sticking his penis into the vagina of a reclining infant. I
deleted it because I don't want that kind of sick crap on my hard drive.
If what you drool over is OK, why did your ISP drop you and take your web
page down?
You ain't right in the head, Todd. You ain't all there. Were you abused as a
child?

an_old_friend May 14th 06 07:23 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't do kiddy porn, I'm into Anime,...so you'll have to talk to
someone else about your sick ****!

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL REPEATER 146.835
ECHOLINK K9GO-L

I've seen your "anime", Toad. It is "sick ****" of the most vile kind. I
once had a sample of a graphic that you had on your porn site, a drawing of
an adult male sticking his penis into the vagina of a reclining infant. I
deleted it because I don't want that kind of sick crap on my hard drive.

yet you downloaded it

nd BTW if it was there it still ostlikely unless you smarter than you
look
If what you drool over is OK, why did your ISP drop you and take your web
page down?

enough complaints even flase one will cause some small firms to act
after Stee got him with threat that it look stev posted himself

an_old_friend May 14th 06 08:08 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gee, Markie. I wish you'd learn how to author at least ONE sentence that we
can understand.

not my fault you can't read
Instead, you continue to post your gibberish with hopes that
someone, somewhere will be able to comprehend what it is you are trying to
say.
By the way...I didn't download any of Todd's sick stuff.

then you lied when you claimed in this very thread that you did
The warped graphic
was sent to me via email. Got it? Can you grasp that? How about I type this
message s l o w l y so you can understand?

in any even you downloaded it with your email
I am concerned about you now, Mark.

this should worry me?

You seem to support Todd's sick
mentality and that makes one wonder if you are not also supportive of kiddie
porn.

I support Todd freedom but I seen various peices of ammie and agree
that it is not kiddie porn

it is also not my cup of tea

I certainly wouldn't want N9OGL around any of my kids.

that is your preveldge

Would you trust him
around yours? Well, would you?????

sure thing
I have met one or twice

we have mutaul freind since i used to live not that far from him

but in make youost of your eports about vague alegation of "Kiddy Porn"
rather than deal with anything of substance

Not Lloyd II May 14th 06 08:41 AM

ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

can understand. Instead, you continue to post your gibberish with hopes that
someone, somewhere will be able to comprehend what it is you are trying to
say.
By the way...I didn't download any of Todd's sick stuff. The warped graphic
was sent to me via email. Got it? Can you grasp that? How about I type this
message s l o w l y so you can understand?
I am concerned about you now, Mark. You seem to support Todd's sick
mentality and that makes one wonder if you are not also supportive of kiddie
porn.
I certainly wouldn't want N9OGL around any of my kids. Would you trust him
around yours? Well, would you?????

Randie May 14th 06 09:46 AM

"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

an_old_friend May 14th 06 05:11 PM

Randie wrote:
"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

which makes my point in answer the loons

you are willing to beat someone on the say so of someone with no name
and no facts to back him up

Billy Smith May 14th 06 05:58 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

Randie wrote:

"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

which makes my point in answer the loons

you are willing to beat someone on the say so of someone with no name
and no facts to back him up

No, THEY are the delusional individuals who need mental counseling. I
could hook them up with a good shrink if they would only come out and
say who they are. I know a couple of psychologists personally and I am
sure they could get together with them. I suspect that Randie, Not
Lloyd, and other characters are nothing more than Weissman. Weissman
likes to hide under a million different names on spam the newsgroup. It
fits the character and persona that Weissman has created for himself
over the years. He's used various screen names whether it be whinyslit,
crow, his callsigns, Not Lloyd II, and others. Just do a google search
of his postings back from say 2000 to 2003 and check them out.
Noticeably, they come from the same place generally and eventually he
gets outed.