RadioBanter

-   -   markie's paw should get help (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94608-markies-paw-should-get-help.html)

[email protected] May 16th 06 09:40 PM

markie's paw should get help

markie didn't dispute his nasty 'ole paw ****ed him as a child. hey
markie-fag, does your paw know you're a cocksucker? or did he teach you
how to suck dick?

an_old_friend May 16th 06 09:52 PM

get help

wrote:
markie didn't dispute his nasty 'ole paw ****ed him as a child. hey
markie-fag, does your paw know you're a cocksucker? or did he teach you
how to suck dick?

I certainly have dispusted that and if I did not in the case of the
disjionted crap you are posting wismen so what he did not, he does know
I am bisexaul I suspect your daddy beat you for your problems wether as
abuse or an effort to reform yoour pathology well being dead I hope
i'll geive the beinfit of the doubt