RadioBanter

-   -   steve trying to avoid facing facts (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94662-steve-trying-avoid-facing-facts.html)

an old freind May 17th 06 01:09 PM

steve trying to avoid facing facts

steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

K4YZ May 17th 06 01:12 PM

steve trying to avoid facing facts MARK TRYING TO HIDE GETTING CAUGHT AT SUCH A LAME LIE!

an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend May 17th 06 01:17 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope
yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

you lie and you are dishonest

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ May 17th 06 01:23 PM

MARK MORGAN CAUGHT TRYING TO RE-EDIT POSTS TO COVER HIS TRACKS!

an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

But we've busted YOU for YOUR dishonesty today, Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend May 17th 06 01:40 PM

steve lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't
and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

yes you are

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ May 17th 06 02:23 PM

MARK MORGAN CAUGHT TRYING TO RE-EDIT POSTS TO COVER HIS TRACKS!

an Old friend lied and lied again:
K4YZ wrote:
an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

YEP!

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you. However it's pretty obvious that you're
working up to suicide.

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend May 17th 06 02:32 PM

steve continues to make idle threats

K4YZ wrote:
an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

YEP!

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

then by what means do I die

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

and nothing suicidal about it

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

and still nothing about my being suicidal

and they would also see you remarks steve

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you.

then I am clearly not sucidal

and you lied
However it's pretty obvious that you're
working up to suicide.

why becuase I am talking about your gentic failure that called a
daughter?

that would be rude if you had not rcihly earned it but it isn't
suicidal

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

I know you will not try to kill me that is the only means by which I
could ed dead as a rsult of making such a remark

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend May 20th 06 02:40 AM

an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

you are still lying when you claim I am suicidal

K4YZ May 23rd 06 03:01 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
a moldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

YEP!

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

then by what means do I die

That depends on you, I guess.

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

What abortion?

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

and nothing suicidal about it

Sure there was.

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

and still nothing about my being suicidal

and they would also see you remarks steve

Yep.

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

See Mork...there YOU go lying again.

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you.

then I am clearly not sucidal

Sure you are.

and you lied

Nope.

However it's pretty obvious that you're working up to suicide.

why becuase I am talking about your gentic failure that called a
daughter?

What is "gentic", Mork?

that would be rude if you had not rcihly earned it but it isn't
suicidal

Sure it's suicidal.

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

Nope. She was the victim of aerially deployed defoliants.

Genetics had nothing to do with it.

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

Sure there is.

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

I know you will not try to kill me that is the only means by which I
could ed dead as a rsult of making such a remark

Somewhere in that mass of vowels and consonants was a thought, but
it didn't make it out.

Try again.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend May 23rd 06 05:09 PM

steve shit

K4YZ wrote:

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

why do you lie?

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

then by what means do I die

That depends on you, I guess.

in this case not like

I wil not die by my own hand not unlessat some point in future I getill
and am suffering to point I decide to

I will not for calling your daughter the defective mass of flesh she
was

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

What abortion?

your daughter

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

and nothing suicidal about it

Sure there was.

nope

just like there is nothing suical about this
taylor(however you decides to msiplle her name) was a defective daghter
of a defective father

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

no rretending steve

but if you try batery it is unlikely the that case wil gte to him

and still nothing about my being suicidal

and they would also see you remarks steve

Yep.

mening you would likely then go away for stalking having comitted
battery int the process that would 5 year to your sentence

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

See Mork...there YOU go lying again.

nope

you are repateing the implied over and over again

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you.

then I am clearly not sucidal

Sure you are.

nope
since thieris no means involved to cause my death

that would be rude if you had not rcihly earned it but it isn't
suicidal

Sure it's suicidal.

nope

a trflle rude but less than you own deed

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

Nope. She was the victim of aerially deployed defoliants.

so you say

does not alte r the apearences that" Your daughter apeantly was the
result of your defective gens and/or your wifes"

Genetics had nothing to do with it.

that has to be a lie to say it has nothing to do with it

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

Sure there is.

nope

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

it might be sucideal to stand in your town and say that

here in michigan it isn't

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

Steve, K4YZ