RadioBanter

-   -   Conversion To Moderated Group (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94667-conversion-moderated-group.html)

Time Lord May 17th 06 03:30 PM

Conversion To Moderated Group

how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

an_old_friend May 17th 06 03:47 PM

Time Lord wrote:
how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

likely never
since i don't think it could realy be done anymore

one migh start a new moderated gruop

John Higdon May 17th 06 05:31 PM

Conversion To Moderated Group

In article , "Time Lord"
wrote:

how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

There is no intention or proposal to moderate ba.broadcast.

--
John Higdon
+1 408 266 4400

Ernie Klein May 17th 06 08:30 PM

Conversion To Moderated Group

In article ,
John Higdon wrote:

In article , "Time Lord"
wrote:

how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

There is no intention or proposal to moderate ba.broadcast.

That's right. And the only Roger I know of that is mentioned on
be.broadcast is "Red" Roger and he calls in to talk shows and doesn't
post, so...who the hell is Roger??? And who on ba.broadcast cares???

--
-Ernie-

"There are only two kinds of computer users -- those who have
suffered a catastrophic hard drive failure, and those who will."

Have you done your backup today?

sw May 17th 06 09:18 PM

Conversion To Moderated Group

Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

"Ernie Klein" wrote in message
In article ,

sw May 17th 06 09:45 PM

Conversion To Moderated Group

Actually, who cares what *you* care?
You should really exercise, get more sleep, and watch
your diet. It would do wonders for you.

"Ernie Klein" wrote in message
In article ,

Steven May 18th 06 12:52 AM

Conversion To Moderated Group

He won't date you if he hid. Honestly

[email protected] May 18th 06 02:16 PM

Time Lord wrote:
how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

Hey Llardass, when are you going to find a new job, fired pizza BOY?

[email protected] May 18th 06 02:17 PM

sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

Steven May 19th 06 04:18 AM

wrote:
Time Lord wrote:
how soon until this group is converted to a moderated
group and roger cannot post here anymore?

Hey Llardass, when are you going to find a new job, fired pizza BOY?

Must be finding the honeys on public transportation.

an_old_friend May 20th 06 02:15 AM

wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

Steven May 20th 06 10:24 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

maybe you all should convert to the Unification Church..

to the Moonies?

an_old_friend May 20th 06 03:38 PM

Steven wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

maybe you all should convert to the Unification Church..

why?

why rekomend wismen replace one from of lunacy with another

to the Moonies?