RadioBanter

-   -   Losers AKA Mark and Woger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94855-losers-aka-mark-woger.html)

Tater Salad May 20th 06 09:48 AM

Losers AKA Mark and Woger

Look at this group of misfits. I mean, LOOK at it. What do you have? One or
two Hams who have something of value to say versus ten or twelve social
misfits with nothing to say?

You have complete Idiots babbling on and on about nothing, saying nothing,
but repeating the same, tired and worn third grade comments about each
other.

Mark cannot construct a cohesive sentence, and makes no sense while Wiseman
wannabe's emulate this cowardly loser from West Virginia.

Mark "sees" Dave in each post, sees Dave in the shadows, around every
corner, and cannot get past his fixation.

Wiseman, like Mark, "sees" Lloyd in each and every post and, like Mark, is
unnaturally fixated on his stalkee.

Wiseman, it has been said, is a social misfit with no redeeming values. We
know that.

Mark, like Wiseman, is but two steps behind and, like Wiseman, has little
going for himself.

(note: Wiseman and Mark know not how to use a spell check program)

Roger Wiseman May 20th 06 02:37 PM

Losers AKA Mark and Woger

Have you seen what Erik Estrada the hunk says about me?

http://woger__tracker.blogeasy.com/

an_old_friend May 20th 06 03:41 PM

get help

Tater Salad wrote:
Look at this group of misfits. I mean, LOOK at it. What do you have? One or
two Hams who have something of value to say versus ten or twelve social
misfits with nothing to say?

You have complete Idiots babbling on and on about nothing, saying nothing,
but repeating the same, tired and worn third grade comments about each
other.

Mark cannot construct a cohesive sentence, and makes no sense while Wiseman
wannabe's emulate this cowardly loser from West Virginia.

Mark "sees" Dave in each post, sees Dave in the shadows, around every
corner, and cannot get past his fixation.

what?

Wiseman, like Mark, "sees" Lloyd in each and every post and, like Mark, is
unnaturally fixated on his stalkee.

Wiseman, it has been said, is a social misfit with no redeeming values. We
know that.

Mark, like Wiseman, is but two steps behind and, like Wiseman, has little
going for himself.

(note: Wiseman and Mark know not how to use a spell check program)

I know but as you likely none is avalable with google, nor would the
frum be worth the the extra it would take toemploy one

[email protected] May 22nd 06 03:07 PM

Hi Lardass, find a new job yet, fired pizza boy?

Tater Salad wrote:
Look at this group of misfits.

Then we look at you Lardass. You can't even hold onto a pizza delivery
BOY job or pass anything except the training wheel no code tech
license.

[email protected] May 22nd 06 08:30 PM

STFU, fatass Morgan!

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Tater Salad wrote:
Look at this group of misfits.

Then we look at you Lardass. You can't even hold onto a pizza delivery
BOY job or pass anything except the training wheel no code tech
license.

get

Get to scraping out that fat sow Gavi's yeasty ****, Markie. Does that
he/she's herpes break out on you every month?

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve May 22nd 06 08:35 PM

get help

wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:

Get to scraping out that fat sow Gavi's yeasty ****, Markie. Does that
he/she's herpes break out on you every month?

get help you can't even make up your mind what gender she is

[email protected] May 22nd 06 08:48 PM

Gavi the shemale Markie's obese wife!

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:

Get to scraping out that fat sow Gavi's yeasty ****, Markie. Does that
he/she's herpes break out on you every month?

get help you can't even make up your mind what gender she is

Neither can she, since she's a shemale!