RadioBanter

-   -   "Katrina Failures and What We Can Learn" (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94942-katrina-failures-what-we-can-learn.html)

[email protected] May 21st 06 10:37 PM

"Katrina Failures and What We Can Learn"

WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

an old friend May 21st 06 10:43 PM

wrote:
WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

sory it is unclear to me is the above paragraph a quote from the
traffic collum or your own coment

an old friend May 21st 06 10:50 PM

wrote:
WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

assuming this is coloist and you are just quoting then it just shows
why the FCC needs to do what we more or less know (although the sense
ofsome ham is something I realy in reading speculation over at qrz.com
that code was going to stay after all) get it over and issue the R&O so
we can start the long the no doubt long process of trying to get past
that point

an old friend May 21st 06 10:54 PM

wrote:
WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

assuming this is colomist and you are just quoting then it just shows
why the FCC needs to do what we more or less know (although the sense
ofsome ham is something I realy in reading speculation over at qrz.com
that code was going to stay after all) get it over with and issue the

ofsome ham is something I realy in reading speculation over at qrz.com
that code was going to stay after all) get it over and issue the R&O so
we can start the long the no doubt long process of trying to get past
that point

What?

K4YZ May 23rd 06 12:47 PM

"Katrina Failures and What We Can Learn"

an old friend confused himself by thinking Brain had anything
constructive to say:
jumped in with irrelevent snide comments:

WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

sory it is unclear to me is the above paragraph a quote from the
traffic collum or your own coment

There was nothing to be clear about there, Mork.

Brain jumped in with a meaningless, disjointed stab at two issues
for which he has no clear opinion, agenda, constructive criticism or
personal experience in for no other purpose than being devisive.

As usual.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend May 23rd 06 04:46 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend confused himself by thinking Brain had anything
constructive to say:
jumped in with irrelevent snide comments:

WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

sory it is unclear to me is the above paragraph a quote from the
traffic collum or your own coment

cuting all the personal atack from stev out of his post
nothing

just more of steveeforts to hijack thread