RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for some Ch 19 xtals (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95382-re-looking-some-ch-19-xtals.html)

Mark_(gay no code tech) May 27th 06 11:21 PM

Looking for some Ch 19 xtals

Dr.Death wrote:
"fcathell" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need two sets of channel 19 crystals for a pair of old Radio Shack
TRC-218 hand held CBs. The transmit xtal is 27.185 MHz and the receive
xtal is 26.730 MHz. Crystal type is HC25/U. If anyone has some of
these and wants to sell them I would be interested.

Frank

fcathellATmsn.com

try here
http://www.kenselectronics.com/lists/cbxtal.htm

Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

DrDeath May 27th 06 11:52 PM

Looking for some Ch 19 xtals

"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

Billy is on my killfile list, which is where your trolling, nym shifting,
stupid ass should be. I would compare you with Markie-tard, but at least he
has an excuse for trolling, he is retarded. You on the other hand are just a
poor excuse for a human being. Yell upstairs and ask if your mommy is proud
of you.

an_old_friend May 28th 06 04:38 AM

forgery

DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

Billy is on my killfile list, which is where your trolling, nym shifting,
stupid ass should be. I would compare you with Markie-tard, but at least he
has an excuse for trolling, he is retarded. You on the other hand are just a
poor excuse for a human being. Yell upstairs and ask if your mommy is proud
of you.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

K4YZ May 31st 06 12:18 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

Billy is on my killfile list, which is where your trolling, nym shifting,
stupid ass should be. I would compare you with Markie-tard, but at least he
has an excuse for trolling, he is retarded. You on the other hand are just a
poor excuse for a human being. Yell upstairs and ask if your mommy is proud
of you.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week
already...It's not as if there wasn't any proof that you haven't done
it before!

Steve, K4YZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve May 31st 06 04:22 PM

steve slanders some more

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

becuase forgeing is worng

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week

I can edit my posts I certainly can reiedt my post if you can as you do
I have not forged any post I have been accused of it of course without
eveidenc much ylike you do on a daily basis

DrDeath May 31st 06 07:54 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
[...]

I can't believe this ****stain of humanity is still trying to bust my balls
knowing that I have him killfiled. He is so deluded in his thinking that
whatever I post, he assumes that it is about him, and humps my leg at every
opportunity. He thrives on negative attention, and gets plenty of it between
RRAP and RRCB and no doubt other groups as well. I think if he can sit and
post all day, then he should be able to work at some sort of job, instead of
depleting the already overburdened entitlement programs. Markie-tard needs
to take his own advice and "gte hlep".

an old freind May 31st 06 07:57 PM

get help dr

DrDeath wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
[...]

you killfiling me affects not my posting about your words Dr

an Old freind May 31st 06 08:54 PM

steve slanders some more

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

becuase forgeing is worng

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week

I can edit my posts I certainly can reiedt my post if you can as you do
I have not forged any post I have been accused of it of course without
eveidenc much ylike you do on a daily basis

yo u can try to hide but if anyone is reading the NG from CAP then you
ar just calling that much more attation to your misdeeds

and calling me a Child molestor and my wife a man are misdeeds

pitythe lawforbids deuling then you would dare say such things

I call you what you are a Coward

an old friend May 31st 06 11:45 PM

steve slanders some more

Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago
Shoot (no pun intended), you've already come to a
battle of wits with no ammunition, Morkie.

realy and yo u can't even spell my name

Now why don't you stop spamming, Markie.

no spam from me

just reasoned replies to athe 2 phco nutjob of RRAP Wismen and Robeson
Act like an adult. Get over your
fixation with Steve and stop spamming.

gee you can't make up your mind am I fixed on Wismen or Robeson

peronaly id prefer to ignnor e both of them but you can't safely ignore
someone that insist on calling you a child molestor

it just lets such things fester and grow worse
One Wiseman out here is enough.
Grow up, Mark.

amusing how it is ok with to for steve to call me a child molestor over
and over again and not ok for me to defend myself

Life is difficult, but it's more difficult if you're Mark Morgan.

an old friend June 1st 06 12:26 AM

Maj Bluster from Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago

Mork, you can't hit three keys in a row on the keyboard
accurately. You'd never be able to properly action a fiream.

funny I mangaed 0k in the ARMY

You'd never withstand a firefight with a Boy Scout, let alone me.

but in any case in world with deuling being legal I never would have
had a problem with you either youd calm up or someone else would have
killed you years ago

Shoot (no pun intended), you've already come to a
battle of wits with no ammunition, Morkie.

realy and yo u can't even spell my name

He spelled it fine, Morkie.

nope it is spelled MARK

Now why don't you stop spamming, Markie.

no spam from me

No truth from you, either.

nice conseion on the spaming charge butI tell the truth about you

you are a libeling example of why Americans are hated around the world

Life is difficult, but it's more difficult if you're Mark Morgan.

Ain't THAT the truth!

more diffcult than what?

Steve, K4YZ