RadioBanter

-   -   Me and Mark (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95384-me-mark.html)

Billy Smith May 28th 06 01:13 AM

Me and Mark

Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Pat Cook, KB0OXD May 28th 06 03:06 AM

Me and Mark

Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver area as I'd be more than
happy to lead a foxhunting team to find you (And don't get the mistaken
impression you can't be found either 'cause you CAN)

Cheers & 73 EVERYONE ELSE :)

Pat Cook, KB0OXD
Denver, CO
KB0OXD Cybershack Soap Box - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
ADMIN - Colorado eQSO Conference Server - jeeperone.bounceme.net
EchoLink Node No. 19905

Roger May 28th 06 03:24 AM

Me and Mark

"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver

///////FLUSHED////////

So says the No Code Tech just fresh off 11 meters.
Hilarious!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
What an Idgit!!!!!!!!!

Billy Smith May 28th 06 06:41 PM

Me and Mark

Billy Smith wrote:
Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Sorry dip****, I'm still alive and know you are a forger. It just goes
to show what a total loser you really are. Of course a rooster smoker
like yourself shouldn't be expected to do anything different. Try again
loser.

an_old_friend May 28th 06 11:56 PM

Me and Mark

Mary Jane Underwood wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Sorry dip****, I'm still alive and know you are a forger. It just goes
to show what a total loser you really are. Of course a rooster smoker
like yourself shouldn't be expected to do anything different. Try again
loser.

Yes Billy you did post it. Same crap you and Mark love to pratice.

more lies

FYI ..... we know your real name and QTH.

Any interested parties may e mail me for details.

you mean stalkers may

Slow Code May 29th 06 08:10 PM

Me and Mark

"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver area as I'd be more than
happy to lead a foxhunting team to find you (And don't get the mistaken
impression you can't be found either 'cause you CAN)

Cheers & 73 EVERYONE ELSE :)

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc

an old friend May 29th 06 08:34 PM

Me and Mark

Slow Code wrote:
"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

[email protected] May 30th 06 02:46 PM

Me and Mark

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

an old freind May 30th 06 02:53 PM

Me and Mark

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah and I defended the wsiedom of your action and you have the bad
manners not to be even polite in response

get help

K4YZ May 31st 06 01:46 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah and I defended the wsiedom of your action and you have the bad
manners not to be even polite in response

Polite?

To YOU?

Why?

You do the very exact same thing, Morkie...Matter of fact, you
appended your posts under ELEVEN different "nics" with MY address and
alleged phone numbr for two months!

Now you're whining about having it done to YOU...?!?!?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Putz!

Steve, K4YZ

Not Cocksucker Lloyd May 31st 06 03:13 PM

Me and Mark

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah whines and more lies

Ah and you fail to see your hypocrisy, weasel.

an old freind May 31st 06 05:01 PM

Me and Mark

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah whines and more lies

Ah and you fail to see your hypocrisy, weasel.

yes I fail to see any hyposcarcy I post with my call letters which give
my name as you have pointed out with some diging they givemy address
too
you keep claiming to be me or llyod davies
get help

Dave Heil June 1st 06 03:28 PM

Me and Mark

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom
And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah whines and more lies

Ah and you fail to see your hypocrisy, weasel.

....and you, Roger? Are you not usenet's number one hypocrite? You can't
post as yourself so you use any number of sockpuppets. You pretend to
be your own imaginary friend. You post filth and attempt to expand your
vile material by crossposting to additional newsgroups.

No one is more desperate to hide than you.

Ding-dong
[silence]
Ding-dong
[silence]

Dave K8MN

[email protected] June 2nd 06 03:34 PM

Me and Mark

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.
ah whines and more lies

Ah and you fail to see your hypocrisy, weasel.

yes I fail to see any hyposcarcy I post with my call letters

No, you don't, you incoherent retard. Quit shooting up heroin and
drinking when you post, Markie.

[email protected] June 2nd 06 08:28 PM

Me and Mark

buttraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.
ah whines and more lies

Ah and you fail to see your hypocrisy, weasel.
yes I fail to see any hyposcarcy I post with my call letters

No, you don't, you incoherent retard.

yes I do as I am right NOW wismen
Quit shooting up heroin and
drinking when you post, Markie.

id have to start to stop

What does the Id have to do with it?

prejecting again?

Markie , from what your shemale wife says you preject (preejaculate to
the rest of us) quite often.
Now, quit plagiarizing and "projecting" you illiterate retard.

an old freind June 2nd 06 08:46 PM

Me and Mark

wrote:

prejecting again?

Markie , from what your shemale wife says you preject (preejaculate to
the rest of us) quite often.

who is it that think you are talking

you imginary friend now include your fantasies of you talking to my
wife and my father in law

no woder you come as so stupid tyou are ultitasking so many different
personities that you brain can't support them all

Now, quit plagiarizing and "projecting" you illiterate retard.

what plagerizing?
get help