Old May 28th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Me and Mark

Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Old May 28th 06, 03:06 AM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Pat Cook, KB0OXD

Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver area as I'd be more than
happy to lead a foxhunting team to find you (And don't get the mistaken
impression you can't be found either 'cause you CAN)

Cheers & 73 EVERYONE ELSE

Pat Cook, KB0OXD
Denver, CO
KB0OXD Cybershack Soap Box - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
ADMIN - Colorado eQSO Conference Server - jeeperone.bounceme.net
EchoLink Node No. 19905

Old May 28th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Roger

"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver

///////FLUSHED////////

So says the No Code Tech just fresh off 11 meters.
Hilarious!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
What an Idgit!!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Billy Smith wrote:
Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Sorry dip****, I'm still alive and know you are a forger. It just goes
to show what a total loser you really are. Of course a rooster smoker
like yourself shouldn't be expected to do anything different. Try again
loser.

Old May 28th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Mary Jane Underwood wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Sorry dip****, I'm still alive and know you are a forger. It just goes
to show what a total loser you really are. Of course a rooster smoker
like yourself shouldn't be expected to do anything different. Try again
loser.

Yes Billy you did post it. Same crap you and Mark love to pratice.

more lies

FYI ..... we know your real name and QTH.

Any interested parties may e mail me for details.

you mean stalkers may

Old May 29th 06, 08:10 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Slow Code

"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Hi everyone:

You'd better not be anywhere in the Denver area as I'd be more than
happy to lead a foxhunting team to find you (And don't get the mistaken
impression you can't be found either 'cause you CAN)

Cheers & 73 EVERYONE ELSE

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc
Old May 29th 06, 08:34 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

Old May 30th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Pat Cook, KB0OXD" wrote in
ups.com:

Pat Cook, KB0OXD

You can find them, but they won't open the door for you. If you listen
close though you can hear'em **** their pants & wimper. Funny as hell.

sc

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

Old May 30th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.sex.stories.bondage,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

the refusual of folks folks like wismen is one of there few moment of
wise-dom

And Markie hides behind a Post office box instead of putting his River
Road physical address on anything.

ah and I defended the wsiedom of your action and you have the bad
manners not to be even polite in response

get help