RadioBanter

-   -   Hummers are here ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95429-re-hummers-here.html)

[email protected] May 28th 06 06:44 PM

Hummers are here !

On Sun, 28 May 2006 11:05:53 -0500, Halconero1 wrote:

I dont have many hummers yet, usually I have at least 10-15, this year they
were a few days later than usual and I can only count 2 at a time. When they
left last fall it was while the hurricane was just comming ashore.

I am on the Minnesota/SW Wisconsin border. Anyone else missing a few
hummers?

I am in the Michigan U.P. but we dont get hurricanes the way you do
down south there in Minnesota. Did you get much damage?

mark

Lloyd May 28th 06 09:16 PM

Hummers are here !

wrote:

I am in the Michigan U.P. but we dont get hurricanes the way you do
down south there in Minnesota. Did you get much damage?

mark

Your pal cuhulin says that you need to visit Petal, Mississippi
if you like hummers so much. You can find cuhulin exclusively
in rec.radio.shortwave (those poor people).

You think that they get hurricanes in Minnesota, and you passed
a ham test? Ewwwwww!

P.S. Leave those folks in rec.birds alone. They're ignoring you
in spite of the many posts you made for the past week, just like
the people in neworleans.general and in alt.sex.personals.

an_old_friend May 29th 06 12:15 AM

Hummers are here !

Lloyd wrote:
wrote:

I am in the Michigan U.P. but we dont get hurricanes the way you do
down south there in Minnesota. Did you get much damage?

mark

Your pal cuhulin says that you need to visit Petal, Mississippi
if you like hummers so much.

don't know
You can find cuhulin exclusively
in rec.radio.shortwave (those poor people).

I have read his posts and while he needs help like robeson and wismen
do he hardly seems as insane

You think that they get hurricanes in Minnesota, and you passed
a ham test? Ewwwwww!

No I know we don't get huricanes up here

that is a post from an obvious forger

P.S. Leave those folks in rec.birds alone. They're ignoring you
in spite of the many posts you made for the past week, just like
the people in neworleans.general and in alt.sex.personals.

I have never posted in rec.bird unless on of the nutbags has
crossposted there