RadioBanter

-   -   More Morkie Mularkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95574-more-morkie-mularkie.html)

K4YZ May 31st 06 01:14 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

in fairness to the"dr" I doubt he has m2m2 sex,

But you do, don't you ####sucker?

when I choose to yes

how many times do you need that repeated

you are stupid wismen get help

Thanks for the clear admission as to your homosexuality and
deviant behaviour.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve May 31st 06 04:05 PM

steve lies again

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Thanks for the clear admission as to your homosexuality and
deviant behaviour.

no such admission made steve

get help

Steve, K4YZ

me June 1st 06 04:58 AM

steve lies again

Mark,
Why do you let an idiot from "CAP" bother you? Haven't you ever noticed what
nerds those guys are?Those losers are more of a joke than most ham
clubs.Come on,man! You're better than that.

Sidney L.Nobles
WA4TRZ

an_old_friend June 1st 06 06:09 AM

steve lies again

me wrote:
Mark,
Why do you let an idiot from "CAP" bother you? Haven't you ever noticed what
nerds those guys are?Those losers are more of a joke than most ham
clubs.Come on,man! You're better than that.

well thank you I supose

my only concern is the libel that Steve spreads about me that he has
gotten others to echo his lies that I am a child molestor are my sole
concenr if steve would just post about radio everything would be fine
even wisemen would likely forget abut me in time

Sidney L.Nobles
WA4TRZ

me June 1st 06 06:56 AM

steve lies again

You're welcome,Mark. Don't let the bigots and wanna be's get to you. Hey
man, you ever work tropo on 2 meter ssb? I have 11 elements on the flat side
and a 250 box I run with my kenwood. The ssb on 2 is kinda cool. A bunch of
us got our tickets at the same time and we meet here on channel 39lsb and
then QSY over to 2 meters. Sometimes we chat on 39lsb and laugh at the old
farts griping about cw and the no code techs. They're pretty funny. They'll
be even funnier after the code is dropped. I have my general as soon as the
code is dropped. Anyway dude don't let the gay bashers and bigots get you
down.I'll talk radio with you anytime you want.

Sidney

an_old_friend June 1st 06 07:12 AM

some radio related chatter (let not have heart attacks round here

me wrote:
You're welcome,Mark. Don't let the bigots and wanna be's get to you.

I don't atleast not for long
Hey
man, you ever work tropo on 2 meter ssb?

I have some would have done more this winter but shal we say my attnena
was not wearther proof enough
I have 11 elements on the flat side
and a 250 box I run with my kenwood. The ssb on 2 is kinda cool.

what I have done was intersting not the range usesometime see on 6 but
suprising steady ranges much longer than I expect even with my poor
anttena fro 2m SSB having to consult the buget dept (otherwise known as
the XYL) but since I realy want a 440 antena of about 18db ( i rely
want to try digtal Moonbounce I think with 18 db and the Icom 910h I
wwill have enough powere to work a few of the big stations EME and
without CW
A bunch of
us got our tickets at the same time and we meet here on channel 39lsb and
then QSY over to 2 meters. Sometimes we chat on 39lsb and laugh at the old
farts griping about cw and the no code techs. They're pretty funny. They'll
be even funnier after the code is dropped. I have my general as soon as the
code is dropped.

me to if not my extra aswell I have both CSSE's but passed the extra
first as it happens had to retake my general at anoter later session
so I may have to retake the extra if the FCC does get moveing but heck
I will manange

K4YZ June 1st 06 01:13 PM

Yet Another Anymouse Coward: "Sidney L. Nobles", Friend of Mork Moron...Go Figure!

me wrote:
Mark,
Why do you let an idiot from "CAP" bother you? Haven't you ever noticed what
nerds those guys are?Those losers are more of a joke than most ham
clubs.Come on,man! You're better than that.

Sidney L.Nobles
WA4TRZ

Well, well, well!

An ANYMOUSE hiding behind a FAKE Amateur Radio callsign.

NO licensee in the FCC database named "Sidney L. Nobles".

Yet another coward who joins the fray but hasn't got the nads to
stand up to his own rhetoric.

You're worse than Morgan, and that takes some doing.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ June 1st 06 01:16 PM

Markie's Anymouse Buddy is a CBer

me wrote:
You're welcome,Mark. Don't let the bigots and wanna be's get to you. Hey
man, you ever work tropo on 2 meter ssb? I have 11 elements on the flat side

"...on the flat side..."

There was the red flag.

and a 250 box I run with my kenwood. The ssb on 2 is kinda cool. A bunch of
us got our tickets at the same time and we meet here on channel 39lsb and
then QSY over to 2 meters.

There's the other. No doubt using that FAKE ticket WA4TRZ to
operate on.

Sometimes we chat on 39lsb and laugh at the old
farts griping about cw and the no code techs. They're pretty funny. They'll
be even funnier after the code is dropped. I have my general as soon as the
code is dropped. Anyway dude don't let the gay bashers and bigots get you
down.I'll talk radio with you anytime you want.

Yeah..."CB" radio!

Another lame anymouse coward.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind June 1st 06 03:36 PM

Maj Robeson Libels New Target, and claims present a fals name is worse than being a child molestor can someone get the Maj a a pshrink please

K4YZ wrote:
me wrote:
Mark,
Why do you let an idiot from "CAP" bother you? Haven't you ever noticed what
nerds those guys are?Those losers are more of a joke than most ham
clubs.Come on,man! You're better than that.

Sidney L.Nobles
WA4TRZ

Well, well, well!

An ANYMOUSE hiding behind a FAKE Amateur Radio callsign.

NO licensee in the FCC database named "Sidney L. Nobles".

Yet another coward who joins the fray but hasn't got the nads to
stand up to his own rhetoric.

It was wise of him to take that course few people have to corwage to
stand up to you at all.

I am one of the few with the nerve to stand up you under my ow name

You're worse than Morgan, and that takes some doing.

you have said many sick things Maj Robeson, this is the sickest

you have said that faking ones name is a worse than being a child
molestor whcih is what you insist I am

you realy need to get help

serious mental help

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind June 1st 06 05:44 PM

Maj Robeson Libels New Target, and claims present a fals name is worse than being a child molestor can someone get the Maj a a pshrink please

me wrote:
Well Steve, I should have expected as much.

I only wanted to talk radio with Mark and assure him he is a welcomed and
valued member of the amateur radio community.

News alert, Steve: I don't care about the type of sex people have in their
private lives. I am comfortable enough with myself that I have no need to
attack others. Hey, If they're happy and it does not affect me......then
it's NONE of my OR YOUR business.

AS far as "CAP" goes, you are nothing more than little boys with too much
time on your hands. A major in CAP! hahahahahaha...........kind of like
being a captain of a pleasure boat! It's same thing and equally useless.It's
funny as hell, why with the silly uniforms and the like,but useless.Whens
the last time we saw a fleet of piper cubs flying in formation into battle?
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve you are a loser. Then you have the nerve to wonder why Mark does ot
post about radio! YOU proved why! YOU AND YOUR BAND OF LOSERS WON'T LET HIM.
Mark and I had a great exchange about radio. You still had to attack him for
no reason. I wanted to prove a point. I knew Mark would talk about radio if
given the chance. I KNEW he is a good guy who likes radio. It's you Steve
who has destroyed the ham and cb groups with your hate. I'm outta here you
dam loser!

please don't let the bastrad win that has been his goal fo years

to rid the NG and he hopes somehow the ARS of any that dare to stand up
to him